By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated E3 Press Conference/Event of 2018?

Most Anticipated E3 Press Conference/Event of 2018?

Bethesda 106 4.07%

Devolver Digital 16 0.61%

Electornic Arts 5 0.19%

Microsoft 315 12.10%

Nintendo 1,105 42.45%

PC Gaming Show 26 1.00%

Sony 892 34.27%

Square Enix 79 3.03%

Ubisoft 17 0.65%

None of the Above 42 1.61%

Total:2,603

Sony is out of the question because it happens too late, 3AM here. The PC conference starts earlier than that, at 00AM, but the previous years they've tried to be more like a talk show than a conference, and for me it will be too late for that. And then comes MSoft, which I'll see, but their conferences tend to be boring, with a very bad pacing and always looking for an applause after everything they say, even when there's no need for it.

Given that I don't care about third party publishers, specially EA, that leaves me with Nintendo, whose Directs tend to be more entertaining and dynamic than the rest, making them easier to see and enjoy.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I don't own a Switch or Xone nor do I intent too. Sony will mostly be the big yearly update show. Whilst pretty cool I can not sauI am excited for it. Bethesda could have hit a homerun if they didn't feel the need to announce 2 big titels almost a month in advance. So Square couldhave a pretty cool conference. So lets go for Square they might have something interesting in the pipeline.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Microsoft. its theirs to lose to be honest.

Sony, I am pretty sure about what they are going to show, but look forward to being surprised.

Nintendo.... well i will see what is announced and choose what to watch there. the last few e3 shows have been painful for me to watch.

maybe Ubisofts show, but that is about it.

Nintendo, because that's my system and Nintendo's been a lot vaguer and less leaky than the other titles. Though Microsoft has to prove they deserve to still be here this year...

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

As always the Sony press conference is the one which I am looking the most forward to.

Around the Network

Sony, hands down. Probably Nintendo second, MS third. I have all 3 systems, and I’m far more hopeful for Nintendo’s game output than MS’s. Tho, if MS finally puts its money where it’s mouth is, then they could have an interesting conference as well. But I’ve kind of grown tired of giving MS the benefit of the doubt. 

1. Sony, because of Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima etc.
2. Square Enix because of a potential KH3 Release Date, Maybe some new FFVII Remake footage and left alive.

3. Bethesda because of Fallout 76

Im excited for all of them except for PC and EA, but Nintendo will always be the one Im looking the most forward to.

Sony, easily.

- The Last of Us - Part 2
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Death Stranding
- Spider-Man
- Shadows Die Twice (Bloodborne 2)
- Devil May Cry 5

1 - SONY (Best system this gen, can't wait to hear about their exclusives and other games they may have in store)

2 - SQUARE ENIX (With all the amazing titles they have, I'm really interested in this conference)

3 - NINTENDO (Only major player in this business that has great games I care about but since I don't plan to get a Switch I'll just listen to them and stay informed)

4 - BETHESDA (Only a new Edler's Scrolls and a new Doom 2016 part two would interest me, I'm not hoping much in this department but I'll listen, just in case)

5 - MICROSOFT (Historically never really cared about this brand, this gen is even worse but it's still a major player so I'll listen and stay informed)

6 - EA (The few quality franchises they have are in the freezer (Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Unravel...) So I'll listen out of curiosity but I have no interest in their loot box cancerous games)

7 - UBISOFT (Same issue as I have with EA, but unlike EA this company has no titles whatsoever that I may care for so it will be listen and forget)

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 05 June 2018