By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT (1 of 2) - Deputy Head Moderators!

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, I guess they don't need to be asked, but they should be asked. And again, as I said I don't agree with how that works either. If multiple head mods are replaced with one head mod who devolves power to multiple people, of course I'm going to be asking why that change was even made in the first place.

But this didn't, or hasn't, happened... there were two head mods, one of them stepped down, the other remains... he now has two people lower than him, but above the rest of us, deputy head mods, they have replaced nobody, it just makes life easier for him, and none of us have a problem with it.

OK then, I'm asking why though instead of replacing the head mod who stepped down, why this decision was made instead?

Around the Network

morenoingrato said:
kirby007 said:
No it was not

As a matter of fact, there was major disagreement between the mod team, but Miguel came with an Iron Fist and stifled all dissent.

We voted.  it was unanimous.

Last edited by Miguel_Zorro - on 01 April 2018

I hope this is a joke, because one of the two is by far one of the worst choices for a head mod I’ve ever seen.

StarOcean said:
I hope this is a joke, because one of the two is by far one of the worst choices for a head mod I’ve ever seen.

Who? May as well spill the tea, this thread has already devolved it seems.

NintendoPie said:
StarOcean said:

Who? May as well spill the tea, this thread has already devolved it seems.

They know which they are. Anyway, PM me

Around the Network

Congrats to CGI and Ryuu. You guys really deserve it.

VGPolyglot said:
Bristow9091 said:

But this didn't, or hasn't, happened... there were two head mods, one of them stepped down, the other remains... he now has two people lower than him, but above the rest of us, deputy head mods, they have replaced nobody, it just makes life easier for him, and none of us have a problem with it.

OK then, I'm asking why though instead of replacing the head mod who stepped down, why this decision was made instead?

Simple answer is that it’s easier to call shots if you’re giving yourself more power than the guys you hire and ensure they’re yes-men

Testing 1-2, 1-2

🤓

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 01 April 2018

StarOcean said:

If you're gonna say something like this at least say who they are why you think they should not be deputy head mod. This just seems like a drive by post imo. You're better than that Star.

CGI-Quality said:
StarOcean said:

Ouch

I myself have no issues with the people being chosen, for me it's the process itself. I assume that this thread was made to discuss/ask questions about the news. I just don't see the advantages that this has over the previous system.