By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT (1 of 2) - Deputy Head Moderators!

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes, I do. Mainly that it's one person that ultimately decides the process. Now, I know that people see that as an advantage because it streamlines things, but I see it as one individual having too much of a decision over matters.

So because of your insane paranoia about this whole "one ring to rule them all" philosophy, you thought you'd be doing good by coming into an announcement thread and turning it upside down while ultimately gaining nothing except making yourself look even more insecure over nothing?

How am I turning it upside down? I'm staying on-topic, I'm discussing the deputy head mods and questioning its necessity.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
StarOcean said:

“Do not question my questionable decisions that led to only me having all control.” 

To be honest, before I stepped down, we both agreed about who should be promoted to take my place. CGI is a very active moderator and Ryuu is good at sniffing out alts. Both are very proactive in the mod chat and I felt they were great for the role. 

No disrespect for any of the other mods and they know I have nothing but love for them but it would be difficult to argue the commitment these two have shown to the mod team.

Again, it’d be fine to have them be regular head mods too. Giving them deputy position is dumb. Already had one of Dear Leader’s attack dogs try and get me when I questioned it a few weeks back. CGI is a great pick. One of the best mods the site has ever had. 

The rest are also fine. I agree

Moderated - Too Far, Star Ocean - Miguel.

Last edited by Miguel_Zorro - on 02 April 2018

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:

How am I turning it upside down? I'm staying on-topic, I'm discussing the deputy head mods and questioning its necessity.

Thanks to your posts this has turned from an announcement thread to, well... this.

Well, what else were we supposed to discuss?

VGPolyglot said:
Bristow9091 said:

Thanks to your posts this has turned from an announcement thread to, well... this.

Give platitudes or genuine congrats and move on?

Last edited by Aeolus451 - on 02 April 2018

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:

You don’t need to put all the blame on him. That’s wrong. Plus my complaints were not influenced by what he said. People should have a right to voice their discontent.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Give platitudes or genuine thanks and move on?

So, are we not supposed to voice our concerns at all? I'm sorry, but I have concerns about this and thus I feel like I should voice them. As I said, I don't have any problems with CGI and Ryuu being chosen themselves, I'm concerned about this process in the first place.

axumblade said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, are we not supposed to voice our concerns at all? I'm sorry, but I have concerns about this and thus I feel like I should voice them. As I said, I don't have any problems with CGI and Ryuu being chosen themselves, I'm concerned about this process in the first place.

A process that you were completely unaware of the means behind, yet you felt like bringing up your discontent....

Well, I guess the mod team can explain the means behind them then.

VGPolyglot said:
Aeolus451 said:

Give platitudes or genuine thanks and move on?

I think the mod thread is for those kind of complaints and discussion. A thread like this is for giving congrats/platitudes. They always used a hierarchical system but they vote for some things so I don't really see a reason for the concern.

Congrats guys! Definitely great picks, very well deserved. Nice to see my classmate CGI get some recognition, and Ryuu is good shit too.

Also what the heck at these other posts.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

The solution is so, sooo, sooo simple guys.

Make VGP a head mod with Miguel!