By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT (1 of 2) - Deputy Head Moderators!

Special moderators for special users, eh?

Around the Network

Congratulations, definitely deserved.

Congrats to the both of you! And just to throw this out there, if you guys ever need a mod to act strictly as a figurehead, a "queen mod" so to speak, hit me up. I'll roll a few heads at random every couple months to maintain the charade and help keep order via fear. The key to the whole thing will be my very questionable decisions and unchecked power.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Congratulations to CGI and Ryuu! Definitely great choices and hard working mods. Until you ban me, then boo! But for now, yeah (just joking). But seriously, congrats.

So, I’ll be incorporating symbols for specific thread actions and moderations...

📣 - Thread Announcement

⚠️ - In Thread Warnings/User Warned

❌- BANNED

This may not happen with every Moderator, but always from me. It’ll just ease some of the confusion for users. I’ll also be handling escalated matters in the forums (issues that will need a Head Moderator, such as unsatisfactory results with Moderation[s] or escalated thread locks), but if I’m not available, you can always reach out to either Miguel or Ryuu. For most other matters, the rest of The Mod Team can be of assistance. 

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 02 May 2018

Around the Network

So, does that mean if I have questions about the mod team it's better to go to one fo you 3 first?

VGPolyglot said:
So, does that mean if I have questions about the mod team it's better to go to one fo you 3 first?

Any Moderator can help, but if the matter is more serious, yeah, look for one of us three. I’ll be the mod handling serious forum issues, so you could always start there.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 01 April 2018

CGI-Quality said:
VGPolyglot said:

Technically, any Moderator can help, but if the matter is more serious, yeah, look for one of us three.

So, are these devolved powers that Miguel can revoke unilaterally?

VGPolyglot said:

Let me be the first to answer your first question about the mod team;

My favourite food is Chinese from the local takeaway, usually pork fried rice with sweet and sour chicken, some chow mein (mixed pork and chicken) and curry sauce... although I've recently discovered the wonders of sushi and now I eat it whenever I get the chance!

... Your question about the mod team was about our favourite foods, right?

VGPolyglot said:
CGI-Quality said:

Technically, any Moderator can help, but if the matter is more serious, yeah, look for one of us three.

So, are these devolved powers that Miguel can revoke unilaterally?

Miguel will step in under extreme circumstances only. Otherwise, myself or Ryuu will handle it.