By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Monster Hunter World Sales Prediction!

Predict MHW FW and LT by Region

I’ll start with:

NA: 500k (FW) 2mil (LT) Digital Attach Rate: 50%

EU: 400k (FW) 1.75mil (LT) DAR: 35%

JP: 1.25mil (FW) 3mil (LT) DAR: 20%

ROTW: 300k (FW) 1mil (LT) DAR: 20%

WW: 2.45mil (FW) 7.75 (LT) DAR: ~30%

Update: MHW shipped 5 million copies (including digital) in its first 3 days.

Last edited by TheGamer_1995 - on 29 January 2018

Around the Network

I think this game will have to rely heavily on what it can sell on PS4 to get close to 6 million. A lot of people still forget that this is still Monster Hunter and a reason many won't like the gameplay style.

Ck1x said:
I think this game will have to rely heavily on what it can sell on PS4 to get close to 6 million. A lot of people still forget that this is still Monster Hunter and a reason many won't like the gameplay style.

The reviews are very good. By the time people realize that the gameplay is actually boring they have already bought it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Ck1x said:

The reviews are very good. By the time people realize that the gameplay is actually boring they have already bought it.

LOL

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Between 3m-4m worldwide lifetime, before PC release.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

4M-10M

vivster said:
Ck1x said:

lmao you know i got a feeling this will happen..kind of like what happened with metroid prime on gamecube

2-2.5m

I'm guessing 4-5m LT.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

5 million