By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation is dominating Amazon

Tagged games:

btw, FFXII is third position right now !

Around the Network

Switch stock isn't helping though, If Switch was available it would be taking the first spot.

Still great to see Ps4 going stronger than ever 3 and half years after launch, truly the new Ps2.

Good thing to see Tekken 7 doing good!

axumblade said:
The PS4 is 50 dollars off right now. Good deal for anyone who doesn't already have one.

Shows as 249$ for me atm (PS4 slim uncharted), its #9 in the hourlies.

Xbox One S (battlefield bundle) goes for 212$ and is #310 in the hourlies (minecraft bundle appears sold out).

You can get a xbox for 40$ less if you want, just doesnt appear to sell as much.

MS need a good E3 this year.

Rem87919394 said:
Get ready for angry post from the fans of you know who lol

Who?

Around the Network

And hardware? How does that look?

The numbers the PS4 is showing are far from mindblowing considering the utter lack of competition, so while the numbers in and on themselves are pretty good, relatively speaking it's far from incredible, especially compared to the overall sales and yoy growth of previous generations. So; yes, the PS4 is doing well, but it has a lot more to do with the competition being poor than the PS4 being amazing.

Mummelmann said:
And hardware? How does that look?

The numbers the PS4 is showing are far from mindblowing considering the utter lack of competition, so while the numbers in and on themselves are pretty good, relatively speaking it's far from incredible, especially compared to the overall sales and yoy growth of previous generations. So; yes, the PS4 is doing well, but it has a lot more to do with the competition being poor than the PS4 being amazing.

The last time I checked, the PS4 is up YTD (according to gaf) from a pretty good 2016. It's doing amazing, we're just used to it. 

Retaliation thread?

Just kidding.

EDIT: And shouldn't different SKUs of the same product be counted together?

Still kidding.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

xl-klaudkil said:
Platina said:
PSN cards for the win!

Yea!! And most  people buy music  from those  psn cards definitely  not games...

Speculation. I assume that content bought on game consoles could be dominantly games. But whatever, without further proof we could assume a lot.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

So can we expect a thread every time the top items on Amazon change from company to company?

Signature goes here!