By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation is dominating Amazon

Tagged games:

Amazon Bragging Thread X: Wow! Look at my favorite company go!

Amazon Bragging Thread Y: Why is this allowed? Mods, do something about this!

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Sony might be shamelessly copying Nintendo's artificial scarcity tactics.

Lol PS3 is a good example of why Sony doesn't own the console market.

85 Million sold is the lowest total for a PS console. That alone should tell you enough. It also validates that Sony needs to make collosal mistake(s) in order for Nintendo/ MS to have a chance. No other brand in gaming history would make the sort of comeback the PS3 did.

MS cut Sony's home console sales near in half and they're not set to fully recover anytime soon. Nintendo outright killed half of Sony's gaming divison. M(oneybag)S isn't going anywhere and Nintendo is still making portable/home consoles. Nintendo has come back from sub 25m twice (Wii/Switch), whereas Sony just exits the market when they fail that hard.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Pyro as Bill said:
PotentHerbs said:

85 Million sold is the lowest total for a PS console. That alone should tell you enough. It also validates that Sony needs to make collosal mistake(s) in order for Nintendo/ MS to have a chance. No other brand in gaming history would make the sort of comeback the PS3 did.

MS cut Sony's home console sales near in half and they're not set to fully recover anytime soon. Nintendo outright killed half of Sony's gaming divison. M(oneybag)S isn't going anywhere and Nintendo is still making portable/home consoles. Nintendo has come back from sub 25m twice (Wii/Switch), whereas Sony just exits the market when they fail that hard.

That's really ironic considering the direction of the Switch...

SpokenTruth said:
Boutros said:

That's really ironic considering the direction of the Switch...

I think he means Wii after the sub-25 million GC and Switch after the sub-25 million Wii U.

No you missed it lol

Boutros said:
SpokenTruth said:

I think he means Wii after the sub-25 million GC and Switch after the sub-25 million Wii U.

No you missed it lol

I think you're implying Switch is 'leaving' the home console market. Why would Nintendo do that when they're the only ones who heavily support local multiplayer/party games? Nintendo's always had mobility in mind for their home consoles, now that Mario can run in 1080p/60fps on a portable, there's no need to separate them. 

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
Boutros said:

No you missed it lol

I think you're implying Switch is 'leaving' the home console market. Why would Nintendo do that when they're the only ones who heavily support local multiplayer/party games? Nintendo's always had mobility in mind for their home consoles, now that Mario can run in 1080p/60fps on a portable, there's no need to separate them. 

So they left the handheld market instead? 

I finally spotted a Nintendo eCash Card for $20 raked in #73, while the $20 PSN Card is raked #1.

The $50, $60 and $100 PSN cards are also ahead of even the hottest games of the competition, which are actually in stock and have been in stock the whole week.

Apparently basing our knowledge of game sales purely on retail numbers is a big mistake in this 2017 digital market.

Boutros said:
Pyro as Bill said:

So they left the handheld market instead? 

No, Switch can be held in the hand.

pokoko said:

Honestly both bragging threads are unnecessary. I'd close them both and redirect people to the monthly Amazon thread.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
pokoko said:

Honestly both bragging threads are unnecessary. I'd close them both and redirect people to the monthly Amazon thread.

They should have been closed already, lots of bs going around here tbh.

Nintendo fans can´t get over Ps is absolute beasting and Sony fans can´t get over how Switch is a BEAST and will sell shit tons.