By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation is dominating Amazon

Tagged games:

Do not show us these mixed stuff, show us which hardware is selling. Or better yet, show us nothing, just let it go.
Who cares if the Switch is selling like hotcakes? the PS4 is doing fine

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

This looks like another one I saw recently lol

I think parents buy PSN cards for their kids. Can't trust those buggers with your CC, plus it's safer.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Can't wait to see the top download on PSN this month to see what are all these people buying with all them psn cards.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Can't wait to see the top download on PSN this month to see what are all these people buying with all them psn cards.

Probably avatars and themes....

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

There is an Xbox gift card in the top 10 now. Looks like their popularity is already waning.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

axumblade said:
The PS4 is 50 dollars off right now. Good deal for anyone who doesn't already have one.

As for actual software, theres only 7 titles in the top 20.
1. ff xii
2. Tekken 7
3. Arms
4. Bioshock collection
5. GTA V
6. Zelda
7. Mk8 Deluxe

Still impressive for the ps4 though considering 2 games are older and 1 game isn't even out yet.

Is the Zodiac Age out already??

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Knitemare said:
axumblade said:
The PS4 is 50 dollars off right now. Good deal for anyone who doesn't already have one.

As for actual software, theres only 7 titles in the top 20.
1. ff xii
2. Tekken 7
3. Arms
4. Bioshock collection
5. GTA V
6. Zelda
7. Mk8 Deluxe

Still impressive for the ps4 though considering 2 games are older and 1 game isn't even out yet.

Is the Zodiac Age out already??

July.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

can we stop with these threads that are about the amazon hourly charts? just post this shit in the amazon thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
The UK best seller charts look better. Crash for #1!

Crash is doing amazing across the other regional charts 

Miguel_Zorro said:

It must be that sweet 1 cent off deal that Amazon has running on the cards.

XD

SnakeDrake said:

Me too!