By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you can replay over and over?

Tagged games:

Do you play any games multiple times?

Yes 138 92.00%

No, once is enough. 12 8.00%

Total:150

SMG
RRV

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

In the recent months it was mainly Rage. I just dig the art style and setting of the game. It looks great in 4k.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Streets of Rage 2

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Arcade racers
Some RPGs
Shmups
Beat em Ups
Action RPG side scrolling beat em ups like Guardian Heroes,Dragon's Crown.Dungeons & Dragons Mystara etc
Shenmue
Diablo
Most Arcade games
Hack n Slash
Some Platformers
Fighting games
Character Action games
TPS games

Only 8/16-bit games. Once we made the jump to 3D, story based games it was just... idk. I have played only a handful of them over the years more than once. They just get less and less interested every time for me.

I can play the first SMB or Zelda though over and over again for the rest of my life and still have fun.

Around the Network

<<< that game

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Mario Galaxy games
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Kingdom Hearts
Fallout 2.
Baldurs Gate 2.
Final Fantasy games.

^all games with great replay value.

Pretty much every Fire Emblem game, but specifically Radiant Dawn. I've replayed it 40+ times. Not joking.

Other than that, it really just depends on the game for me. I've replayed SMT IV once, as well as Devil Survivor 2. One game I played a SHIT TON of when I was younger was Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift. That is still honestly one of my favorite games ever.

I've replayed Skyrim a few times. As well as Tales of Symphonia 2.
Currently more than halfway through on my second playthrough of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

I want to replay Witcher 3, but ugh I want it on the Switch lol. (Ik it won't happen)

Otherwise I just play a lot of Mario Kart, Splatoon, Rocket League, Smash Bros...

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I have a couple games that I've been playing continuesly pretty much since they released, they'll never get boring;

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
SimCity 4

A third that'll never get boring is Anno 1602, but playing it has been on hiatus for a while now since I used to play it over LAN with a friend, but modern hardware doesn't agree with it sadly.

Then, there games that aren't endless, and I won't get tired of, but only play through them every once in a while. Could be years between playthroughs though, but when I do play through them I'll have a blast. These are my top favorite games, along with a bunch of Zelda games;

Zelda Ocarina of Time
Star Wars Knights of the old Republic
Mario 64
Zelda Link's Awakening
Zelda Twilight Princess
Zelda A Link to the Past

I play a lot of Gears of War, the whole series.

Whether its multiplayer or just playing campaign, I really enjoy the gunplay. I don't think there is a better 3rd person shooter.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)