Games I can totally replay anytime:
· Dark Souls, and pretty much most Souls games. I've played them so much I basically speedrun them these days.
· Final Fantasy; most games from this franchise, such as FF IV, VII, VIII, IX, X and XIII. There's some I haven't replayed from that list, but I totally wouldn't mind replaying them over and over.
· Dragon's Dogma. Fantastic game, I'll never get tired of it.
· The Binding of Isaac. Pretty fun to replay whenever you have little time to spare.
· Resident Evil. Especifically RE2 or RE5.
· Gears of War 3, mainly because of Horde mode, but might give a shot for some campaign play as well.
· Dead Rising 1 and 2. Extremely fun and always replayables.
· Rhythm games like Final Fantasy Threathrythm Curtain Call, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, Elite Beat Agents or Rhythm Paradise.
Games I can totally replay anytime, but providing I am in a special mood to play (as I wouldn't just pick them and replay happy-go-lucky like in the previous instances):
· The Talos Principle. Wish I could erase my memory and play this game again without knowing the puzzle's solutions.
· Sleeping Dogs. Fantastic GTA-like game with unique personality of its own. The combat system is very simple, but so extremely satisfying.
· Catherine. Gotta love hearing "EDGE EDGE EDGE" everytime.
· Oblivion, Morrowind, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Given the amount of time I can pour into these, I need to be in the correct mindset to play them. But awesome games nonetheless.
· Deus Ex. Same as above.
· Deadly Premonition. It's always fun going back to agent Francis' fun game.
· Serious Sam. Time for massive monster killing!