By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you can replay over and over?

Tagged games:

Do you play any games multiple times?

Yes 138 92.00%

No, once is enough. 12 8.00%

Total:150
Bristow9091 said:
Azzanation said:
Does World of Warcraft count?

I don't think I'd count it... unless by replaying it over and over you mean you make a new character, get them to max level, do all the raids and get all the gear... then do the same thing again on another character. MMO's can't really be replayed in the same sense, but you can count it if you'd like lol. 

Haha yeah i figured it wouldnt be right to count it. Iv spent 11,000 hours on it. However its a game that constantly stays new.

Around the Network

Chrono Trigger New Game + makes it worth beating multiple times.

BraLoD said:
You wouldn't be able to guess it.

Chaos Legion.

BraLoD said:
Wright said:

Chaos Legion.

Actually I was barely able to play through it once, the thing had some nice stuff here and there but was so damn repetitive and bland to play.

Stuart Little 2 then.

Metal Gear Solid Series, Megaman classic and X series, Resident Evil 3,4 and Code Veronica, 2D Super Mario Bros, Super Metroid and Metroid Prime, any home-console Zelda game not named Twilight Princess or BoTW (not that I consider them lesser games, I've actually never played them).

Around the Network

A lot of my top games revolve around replay-ability. Megaman X, Tetris Attack, Sonic 2, Kirby Super Star, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Streets of Rage 2, and more.

A lot of games I like replaying are from the older generations, like SNES and below. I've likely played them many times already, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Bristow9091 said:
Cloudman said:
A lot of my top games revolve around replay-ability. Megaman X, Tetris Attack, Sonic 2, Kirby Super Star, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Streets of Rage 2, and more.

A lot of games I like replaying are from the older generations, like SNES and below. I've likely played them many times already, haha.

It definitely seems like games had a lot more replayability back then than they do today... probably comes down to most of them being rather arcadey and short in length too... not that it's a bad thing of course.

I remember having a cartridge for my Megadrive (Genesis for US people) with three games on; Street Fighter 2, Golden Axe, and Shinobi. Me and my brother would play Street Fighter 2 and Golden Axe so much!

I think them being short game is also a big part of why I like replaying them again. I figure after a few times I'd get tired of it, but strangely, I don't. It's just fun trying them again in a different way, or just trying to do better the next play through.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Believe it or not...Final Fantasy XIII.

Older games like Mario Bros. 3, Mario World, Zelda Link to the Past...

brendude13 said:
Believe it or not...Final Fantasy XIII.

Easy to believe. Despite what the spoiled fanbase says, it's a good game. I like it more than many other FF's.