By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you can replay over and over?

Tagged games:

Do you play any games multiple times?

Yes 138 92.00%

No, once is enough. 12 8.00%

Total:150

Defiinitely Dark Souls. Getting better at it and learning new strategies or trying new builds makes me want to play it over and over. It's mainly due to the way thet force you to become intimate twith the layout of each zone your first time through,

You know that thing when you uhhh...and then you...hmmm. But then you have to...umm, Yuh.

Around the Network

Counter Strike all version

Of course I play it with my friends

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

Final Fantasy VII.

Several Zelda games.

Lunar: Silver Star Story and Lunar: Eternal Blue.

brendude13 said:
Believe it or not...Final Fantasy XIII.

Ever thought of getting into the XIII speedrunning community? They're pretty active and fun people to chill out with.

Betrayal at Krondor, the Thief series, Mount & Blade: Warband with mods, the Elder Scrolls series with mods. Mods have just completely changed how I see and play video games, I could never go back now.

Around the Network
Wright said:
brendude13 said:
Believe it or not...Final Fantasy XIII.

Ever thought of getting into the XIII speedrunning community? They're pretty active and fun people to chill out with.

Speed has never been a strength of mine.

Might give it a go though. Has been a while since I last played it!

brendude13 said:
Wright said:

Speed has never been a strength of mine.

Might give it a go though. Has been a while since I last played it!

Here, watch this (no need to watch it fully, just skip to the most interesting parts), to get a bit the idea of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qauQSJT2jqc

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Heavy Rain, Uncharted 1-4, Ratchet and Clank (all of them), Resistance 3, Jak 1-3, Sly 1-4, Crash 3, Spyro 1-2, Journey, Infamous 1-2, some others

Very good list!
I would add God of War 1-3, Dark Souls 1-3, Bloodborne and all GTA games. ^^

Dr.Vita said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Heavy Rain, Uncharted 1-4, Ratchet and Clank (all of them), Resistance 3, Jak 1-3, Sly 1-4, Crash 3, Spyro 1-2, Journey, Infamous 1-2, some others

Very good list!
I would add God of War 1-3, Dark Souls 1-3, Bloodborne and all GTA games. ^^

I definitely love the God of War games for replay.  The first 3 and also even Ascension I like. 

I am Iron Man

Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, and the Last Of Us.