By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you can replay over and over?

Tagged games:

Do you play any games multiple times?

Yes 138 92.00%

No, once is enough. 12 8.00%

Total:150

Oh gosh so many games ...

Mario Sunshine
Zelda OoT
Zelda MM
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 1-3
Metroid Zero Mission
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 4
Mirror's Edge
Smash Bros (any of them)
Mass Effect 1-3
Sonic Generations
Baten Kaitos

+999 others probably

Around the Network

So today I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus... for the first time ever. Never actually owned it on PS2, bought the PS3 HD Collection (With Ico, but I own that on PS2 lol) years ago and I've only just gotten around to starting it. I'm REALLY enjoying it, and I feel like this could definitely be a game I replay simply because I'm having a blast fighting the colossi, and it's a short game so I can pop it on and kill a few when I've got a bit of spare time :o

Gta San Andreas,Fifa,Gran Turismo and FF7.

Pokemon, Zelda BOTW, Splatoon, smash, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Bayonetta 2, Mario 64, Halo 2/ reach, Jak&Daxter 1, DBZ B and BT Games  etc.

Bristow9091 said:
Azzanation said:
Does World of Warcraft count?

I don't think I'd count it... unless by replaying it over and over you mean you make a new character, get them to max level, do all the raids and get all the gear... then do the same thing again on another character. MMO's can't really be replayed in the same sense, but you can count it if you'd like lol. 

Haha yeah i figured it wouldnt be right to count it. Iv spent 11,000 hours on it. However its a game that constantly stays new.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Bristow9091 said:

I don't think I'd count it... unless by replaying it over and over you mean you make a new character, get them to max level, do all the raids and get all the gear... then do the same thing again on another character. MMO's can't really be replayed in the same sense, but you can count it if you'd like lol. 

Haha yeah i figured it wouldnt be right to count it. Iv spent 11,000 hours on it. However its a game that constantly stays new.

Yeah I can believe that, my brother has clocked in about the same time lol :P And yeah that's true, Blizzard are pretty great when it comes to supporting their games

Chrono Trigger New Game + makes it worth beating multiple times.

You wouldn't be able to guess it.

BraLoD said:

Chaos Legion.

Wright said:
BraLoD said:

Chaos Legion.

Actually I was barely able to play through it once, the thing had some nice stuff here and there but was so damn repetitive and bland to play.