By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your most anticipated Switch game... outside of Zelda :P

I'm most looking forward to...

Super Mario Odyssey 172 47.12%

Xenoblade 2 89 24.38%

Splatoon 2 41 11.23%

Fire Emblem Warriors 7 1.92%

Fire Emblem 2018 24 6.58%

Other 32 8.77%

Total:365
Peh said:
Xenoblade 2. Hands down. I still can't believe it will be released this year in Europe.

It wont, remember WiiU first yeae with all thé delays , they just included it to make thé year look good.

This year of Switch exclusive will be Splatoon 2( for people who agréé to Pay online for such low services... ) And Mario Odyssey

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Peh said:
Xenoblade 2. Hands down. I still can't believe it will be released this year in Europe.

It wont, remember WiiU first yeae with all thé delays , they just included it to make thé year look good.

This year of Switch exclusive will be Splatoon 2( for people who agréé to Pay online for such low services... ) And Mario Odyssey

Just let me dream. Don't wake me up!!

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

The only one that stood out at launch was Snipperclips.
I see no one mentioned it :/ seems the perfect for Switch.

Outside of launch, Odyssey.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Mario

Super Mario Odyessy!!!

It is the whole reason I plan to buy a Switch. I haven't purchased a Nintendo console since N64, but I have always said if they made a true successor to Mario 64 I would be back. Now I see what I have been looking for. Getting to play Mario Kart and Smash for the first time in nearly ten years will be nice as well.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Mario Odyssey.

Edit: On a further note, Fire Emblem Warriors 3 votes?Dang.

Lol what a shot poll. Couldn't even fill out all the spots before putting down other.
smh -_-

Mario, followed by Xenoblade 2! Those are my two most anticipated games for the Switch, since I'm getting Zelda for my Wii U

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Super Mario Odyssey. I'm also really hyped about Spla2n, Xenoblade and FE Warriors.

I'm hyped as fuck for Super Mario!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.