By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your most anticipated Switch game... outside of Zelda :P

I'm most looking forward to...

Super Mario Odyssey 172 47.12%

Xenoblade 2 89 24.38%

Splatoon 2 41 11.23%

Fire Emblem Warriors 7 1.92%

Fire Emblem 2018 24 6.58%

Other 32 8.77%

Total:365
Nuvendil said:

There's more I am looking forward to but these are the most hyped of them. Other games I am looking forward to include Redout, Dragon Quest XI (waiting to see gameplay though), Octopath Traveler, Skyrim (played it a ton but a portable version really appeals to me and the idea of a Skyrim cartridge (yeah, petty, I know :P )), and Fire Emblem Warriors. There's more I am interested in though.

Yeah, not gonna lie, I get a kick out of the thought of modern AAA games on a cartridge. XD

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

As a safe bet for what I think I want most, I wanna say Xenoblade 2. I really hope that the IP has generated enough awareness to get some more serious sales, it really deserves it.

As an out-there bet ... I am STOKED for the potential for No More Heroes 3 =p Looks like only me and one other person in the thread so far is super hype for it though, heh

curl-6 said:
Nuvendil said:

There's more I am looking forward to but these are the most hyped of them. Other games I am looking forward to include Redout, Dragon Quest XI (waiting to see gameplay though), Octopath Traveler, Skyrim (played it a ton but a portable version really appeals to me and the idea of a Skyrim cartridge (yeah, petty, I know :P )), and Fire Emblem Warriors. There's more I am interested in though.

Yeah, not gonna lie, I get a kick out of the thought of modern AAA games on a cartridge. XD

Right?  It's just so...surreal.  I mean, if Bethesda brings DOOM or Fallout 4 to the Switch, I'll probably get those again too as well because...I mean, it's DOOM 2016.  On a cartridge.  I mean that's awsome!

Exnoblade 2 but I'm not expecting it this year. I'm just waiting for a 'please understand' sometime in the fall.

Skyrim

Around the Network

Splatoon 2 > Mario Odyessy > Zelda for me. Maybe even ARMS.

Mario O. I would say Octopath but I'm not yet sure if that will be an exclusive.

I need to see more of X2 to judge if it's worth my time.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why would Fire Emblem 2018 be on there if we know nothing about it yet? At that rate throw up "Metroid Switch" because Reggie teased it, or "Pikmin World" because it's listed.

Splatoon 2 is my most anticipated Switch game whether Zelda is included or not :)

Airaku said:
Why would Fire Emblem 2018 be on there if we know nothing about it yet? At that rate throw up "Metroid Switch" because Reggie teased it, or "Pikmin World" because it's listed.

I mean Metroid and Pikmin haven't been actually confirmed to be a thing or what kind of thing they would be.  Fire Emblem has been announced and we know it is a full blown Fire Emblem game.