By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your most anticipated Switch game... outside of Zelda :P

I'm most looking forward to...

Super Mario Odyssey 172 47.12%

Xenoblade 2 89 24.38%

Splatoon 2 41 11.23%

Fire Emblem Warriors 7 1.92%

Fire Emblem 2018 24 6.58%

Other 32 8.77%

Total:365

Splatoon 2 > Mario Odyessy > Zelda for me. Maybe even ARMS.

Around the Network

Mario O. I would say Octopath but I'm not yet sure if that will be an exclusive.

I need to see more of X2 to judge if it's worth my time.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why would Fire Emblem 2018 be on there if we know nothing about it yet? At that rate throw up "Metroid Switch" because Reggie teased it, or "Pikmin World" because it's listed.

Splatoon 2 is my most anticipated Switch game whether Zelda is included or not :)

Airaku said:
Why would Fire Emblem 2018 be on there if we know nothing about it yet? At that rate throw up "Metroid Switch" because Reggie teased it, or "Pikmin World" because it's listed.

I mean Metroid and Pikmin haven't been actually confirmed to be a thing or what kind of thing they would be.  Fire Emblem has been announced and we know it is a full blown Fire Emblem game. 

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Airaku said:

I mean Metroid and Pikmin haven't been actually confirmed to be a thing or what kind of thing they would be.  Fire Emblem has been announced and we know it is a full blown Fire Emblem game. 

Yes, this crossed my mind when I typed that... but do we know if this Fire Emblem game is going to be what we expect and not something radically different. Much like the new features in Fire Emblem: Echoes? I get the feeling that there might be something new and defining for this entry to mark it's return on consoles. Unless they are truly planning to play it safe with this one, which I kind of hold doubts toward.

Xenoblade 2, Splatoon 2 and the next Shin Megami Tensei to me

I think it´s time for an update about announced games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7rJPwvjTsc

Xenoblade 2. Hands down. I still can't believe it will be released this year in Europe.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Why no ARMS in the Poll? :(

Zelda is my most anticipated game, outside of Mario Odissey.