By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your most anticipated Switch game... outside of Zelda :P

I'm most looking forward to...

Super Mario Odyssey 172 47.12%

Xenoblade 2 89 24.38%

Splatoon 2 41 11.23%

Fire Emblem Warriors 7 1.92%

Fire Emblem 2018 24 6.58%

Other 32 8.77%

Total:365

Super Mario Odyssey, followed by Xenoblade 2.

Around the Network

I'm not even hyped for Zelda :P (I'm getting it because it's all there is at launch, but never really been a big Zelda fan)

Super Mario Odyssey or FE 2018 for me, Super Mario Odyssey has me hyped in a way a Mario game never has before.

RingoGaSuki said:
I'm not even hyped for Zelda :P (I'm getting it because it's all there is at launch, but never really been a big Zelda fan)

Super Mario Odyssey or FE 2018 for me, Super Mario Odyssey has me hyped in a way a Mario game never has before.

I know, right? I haven't been this hyped for a Mario game since Super Mario 64. 

Galaxy had me quite hyped and so did 3D World. But Odyssey takes it the an other level. The game looks like pure fun through and through.

Although, I would have preferred if they had made the regular humans look like "caricature" the way the italian plumber is. The contrast simply doesn't make much sense. But that's my only "complaint" about it.

Xenoblade 2 for sure.

After, Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors. If I can count distant games with no gameplay footage currently, SMT and Fire Emblem are both enough to sell me on the system without the games I've already mentioned...so there's that.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

My order of hype after Zelda is:

Xenoblade 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
ARMS
FAST RMX
Fire Emblem Switch

There's more I am looking forward to but these are the most hyped of them. Other games I am looking forward to include Redout, Dragon Quest XI (waiting to see gameplay though), Octopath Traveler, Skyrim (played it a ton but a portable version really appeals to me and the idea of a Skyrim cartridge (yeah, petty, I know :P )), and Fire Emblem Warriors. There's more I am interested in though.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:

There's more I am looking forward to but these are the most hyped of them. Other games I am looking forward to include Redout, Dragon Quest XI (waiting to see gameplay though), Octopath Traveler, Skyrim (played it a ton but a portable version really appeals to me and the idea of a Skyrim cartridge (yeah, petty, I know :P )), and Fire Emblem Warriors. There's more I am interested in though.

Yeah, not gonna lie, I get a kick out of the thought of modern AAA games on a cartridge. XD

As a safe bet for what I think I want most, I wanna say Xenoblade 2. I really hope that the IP has generated enough awareness to get some more serious sales, it really deserves it.

As an out-there bet ... I am STOKED for the potential for No More Heroes 3 =p Looks like only me and one other person in the thread so far is super hype for it though, heh

curl-6 said:
Nuvendil said:

Yeah, not gonna lie, I get a kick out of the thought of modern AAA games on a cartridge. XD

Right?  It's just so...surreal.  I mean, if Bethesda brings DOOM or Fallout 4 to the Switch, I'll probably get those again too as well because...I mean, it's DOOM 2016.  On a cartridge.  I mean that's awsome!

Exnoblade 2 but I'm not expecting it this year. I'm just waiting for a 'please understand' sometime in the fall.

Skyrim