By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident evil 7 new trailer... freaking awesome!

spooky 57 70.37%

not spooky 24 29.63%

Total:81

Say what you will, but this looks better than 6 any day of the year.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I'm not feeling it. Just screams TCM and Devils Rejects or a generic redneck cannibal family setting thats been over done in the movies

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Boberkun said:
onionberry said:

The Bakers

That's not Resident Evil. What a utter trash.

resident evil is utter trash since resident evil 4, so maybe a different utter trash is better

I hope this comes to PC with Oculus Support.

BraLoD said:
onionberry said:

resident evil is utter trash since resident evil 4, so maybe a different utter trash is better

I hope you don't mean it with 4 as part of it, 'cause if you did, we'll have a problem, a big problem!

BTW, 5 didn't feel much like RE as well in a bunch of aspects (not near as much as this though, 'cause up until now it has no RE on it), but it was a great ation game, regardless.
Maybe VII will be the same, will be a good horror game, just not a RE.

everything after resident evil 4 excluding revelations

Around the Network

This looks weird more than anything else. Though I got kind of startled when the guy broke through the wall. Anyway, it doesn't show much of gameplay, and graphically it's meh. This trailer doesn't really excite me.

I didn't liked that trailer tbh. Nothing about this RE makes me excited.

Where's the Resident Evil? I mean, I'm glad they are going back to horror, but I want a Resi game, not Outlast.

To be honest, I'm more excited for this game than I could be with a "true" sequel to RE5 or RE6.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
To be honest, I'm more excited for this game than I could be with a "true" sequel to RE5 or RE6.

Agreed. I love what they did. Haters can hate as much as they want, I absolutly like the direction they took here. They learned a couple of things from the last decade of horror games, and they added enough for me to differentiate it from others IMO. It just feels like a good choice with every demo and trailer I see from this.

For people who dont like this, I recommend to wait and play the RE2 remake. That will probably resemble oldschool RE games far better.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!