By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident evil 7 new trailer... freaking awesome!

spooky 57 70.37%

not spooky 24 29.63%

Total:81

I'm interested in sequel to the story.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
That was a nice Outlast trailer, where is Resident Evil now?

In the part that Ethan(or whoever you are controlling) picks up a gun and shoots in the trailer.

I get the fear that this game will be more of an Outlast(or modern horror games at that), but I guess its just Capcom being a bit stupid not showing the real gameplay and puzzle solving.I personally think people are jumping the gun here.Ok, Capcom is not the most reliable of companies, but I think they learned their lesson with RE.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Holy shit! That actually made me excited for this game. It looks really fucked up. Like Texas Chainsaw Massacre kinda fucked up.

It's safe to say resident evil will try make itself scary again! Probably best for the series and good for horror genre fans.

Cloudman said:
Not exactly feeling spooky, but definitely interested. The people gathered around the... food? That part caught my interest.

:-O

That wasn't spooky or creepy to you?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Cloudman said:
Not exactly feeling spooky, but definitely interested. The people gathered around the... food? That part caught my interest.

:-O

That wasn't spooky or creepy to you?

Not really actually... though maybe it would have helped if I had the sound on at the time? Haha...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I have yet to see anything resident evil in any of these 7 demo's/trailers.

Looks like a cool game, (if horror games didn't freak me out so much. Can't play for more than 30 minutes and I feel like I ran a mile. Pretty sure I would die playing this in VR. I only now watch Let's plays of horror games. Then it's enjoyable watching them freak out) but I have no idea beyond money grabbing that they name this Resident Evil.

Where are the zombies, and whatever zombie monsters get created. This just looks like a psycho redneck cannibal horror story.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Videogame would be a better name for this game, honestly.

I guess I'm somewhat interested in it, but I'm extremely unenthusiastic about it. Everything I've seen so far coupled with the (now updated) demo impressions give me all the wrong signals as far as Resident Evil is concerned (though at least it seems like a good game to play, so there's that). The fact that they highlight this Baker family to be unkillable of some sort also gives me all the wrong vibes (mother chases Ethan's wife, Jack chases Ethan).

BraLoD said:
That was a nice Outlast trailer, where is Resident Evil now?

Post of the fucking year buddy... post of the YEAR!

onionberry said:

The Bakers

That's not Resident Evil. What a utter trash.