By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have Instagram?

I only use Instagram and Facebook to stalk cute girls. Twitter is how I get my news, so I use it the most and have the most fun with.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Yes sir I do! I've made a lot of friends over the years so having social media accounts allows us to stay in touch and up to date on our happenings - even that dude in Estonia I used to play CoD with. Then you have your pic (pun intended) of accounts to follow based on your likes. Cars, nature, food, babes, DIY, adrenaline junkies, comedians, cosplay etc. I don't have a Twitter so IG is my medium to branch out a little.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I let my girl handle all the social media shit, that way I don't get into trouble lol

I do agree Snapchat is rather useless.

Nope, I don't use social networks. Only thing I use is Whatsapp and only because it's the best way to communicate with family and friends.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Zkuq said:
Nope. Don't have and never will, especially considering the recent developments.

Recent developments?  Please tell. 

Basically they'll be sharing some user data with Facebook in the future. I don't remember exactly what though. I think it wasn't a lot but enough to ensure me staying away from it. I don't like Facebook because of the amount of data they collect and use, and Instagram is in the same boat. And before anyone comes telling me that other companies collect data too, I must say that I try to minimize the amount of data companies can collect.

LadyJasmine said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Nope. Not even sure what it is. It's like a picture sharing site or something isn't it?

How could you be 24 and not know what Instagram is lol?

I am on it but usually posts once a week at most. 

I'm 25 and don't know exactly what it is either. I only know that I've never in my life seen a man using it and even girls don't seem to be using it that often (compared to other apps), so I consider it to be unnecessary.

Yup. @Solbadgooch

Instragram is like Snapchat or Whatsapp its something a lot of people have but not everyone like Facebook.

Everyone keeps telling me to make one. I think I might.