By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have Instagram?

LadyJasmine said:

Instragram is like Snapchat or Whatsapp its something a lot of people have but not everyone like Facebook.

Idk, seems like everybody is on WhatsApp these days. At least idk anybody who isnt 

Around the Network

Nope. I don't need four or five different "post pictures and talk about them" apps.

Intrinsic said:
Nope. Don't even use FB anymore. I dont even have a Twitter account.

I think the world has become too digitally social. Like why the fuck would I wanna see someone trying on clothes????? or taking pics of themselves and sharing it? like whats wrong with the world?

People need to feel special. Social networks allow them the delusion that people actually care about them. There's also the whole "I gotta do whatever is trendy so I fit in because I really, really need people to like me" aspect as well.

I have one. I mostly shared old pics or selfies but I want to do some videos demonstrating yoga techniques. The app can become a good marketing tool like YouTube if you amass the right audience.

I do! Funny thing is that I used to be one the gloomy "it sucks, attention whores, selfies, it collects data" people like most of the ones that have posted here. I had a friend who kept asking me to create an account, what actually prompted me to do it was the multiple pages that post short funny clips. Most are not on YouTube, and they provide me with the laughs.

I don't post anything because I'm not interested in sharing anything, I mostly follow public figures (artists, athletes, etc) and corporations (Nintendo, SEGA, Square Enix, Well Go USA, etc). So I don't really have to deal with the almost naked attention whores, as most people I follow post stuff that's relevant to my interests.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
I only use Instagram and Facebook to stalk cute girls. Twitter is how I get my news, so I use it the most and have the most fun with.

Hey its me a cute girl

@thread following anyone who posts their IG here. You'll know its me

#1 Amb-ass-ador