By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have Instagram?

You think your identity was just exposed? Cute.

Around the Network

Those considering to get instagram shouldn't, their recent updates have been copying other social medias and making the app worse all together.

Never really had any interest in Social media, well be sides gaming forums. I had a FB account for like 3 years then deleted it. Never used any of the other ones.

LadyJasmine said:

It is a bit odd to talk about having real exeriences on a forum dedicated to playing video games.

To me social media and video games are similar, distractions from real life which we all like. 

Just the type of standard answer I'd expect on a social-media conversation. No context exists unless it's spoonfed, black&white all day.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Your identity has now been stolen and promptly used in a pug trafficking scheme.

Around the Network

Nah, don't see the point of IG when I have Twitter.

Used to have instagram...Never put my actual information(besides things like height and where I'm from). Never used it for what it was meant to be used for- I usually just posted about abused countries, corrupt practices our politicians do, and other things that actually matter.

Eventually I got sick of it and left. I met a lot of nice people, but I realized it didn't make a difference. People simply liked, said "fuck the police" or something dumber, and leave. I rarely saw someone who actually paid attention to what I(or anyone else) posts. It was a waste of time making dozens of post that will be under the shadow of morons who do nothing but post photos of themselves in order to gain compliments for a boosted ego.

It's sad when you think about it. People act like they truly care but will never do anything to actually help. Hashtags don't work. Posting a flag behind your dumbass selfie doesn't work. What works is spreading information, donating to others, and sacrificing time to educating yourself and supporting those around you.

Depressing how just thinking of instagram gets me so irritated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Intrinsic said:
Nope. Don't even use FB anymore. I dont even have a Twitter account.

I think the world has become too digitally social. Like why the fuck would I wanna see someone trying on clothes????? or taking pics of themselves and sharing it? like whats wrong with the world?

because most ordinary people now acting like they were celebrity too, which is the reason why all the social media app are so popular 

i have both facebook and instagram account too, but only use for comment and never post anything about myself simply because i don't act like i'm a celebrity 

No, sometimes I think about making an account just to follow some people tho.

LurkerJ said:

You think your identity was just exposed? Cute.

Lol that was my original account before this.