By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have Instagram?

WC4Life said:
LadyJasmine said:

It is a bit odd to talk about having real exeriences on a forum dedicated to playing video games.

To me social media and video games are similar, distractions from real life which we all like. 

Just the type of standard answer I'd expect on a social-media conversation. No context exists unless it's spoonfed, black&white all day.

They say Facebook is like ancient Egypt.

A place where people write on walls and worship cats lol

Around the Network

Nope. Social media is a waste of time, which is why I never use it.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Nope, not even a million years to think about making account.

No. I closed my FB account just over a year ago as well. No social media for over a year. VGC is now the only place I post anywhere, aside from occasional youtube comments and correspondence.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I love social media. From FB, YT, Twitter, IG, etc I have it

Around the Network

Nope don't use it and probably never will. I enjoy video games more than sharing nonsense about my live.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

No. Once i had a "fake" facebook account.

This social stuff requires to much work and attention. I have a job that requires attention.

Hunting Season is done...

Yeah i had one in 2014 but started using ut this year again to see what friends are doing and post ppictures of when i go places and memes.

No, doesn't interest me. I only have a facebook account that's mainly used for works and university stuff, so I can get in touch with my teammates. I honestly can't see why people likes sharing pics with their cats, food, etc all day, seems like a waste of time, but to each his own I guess

Nope. Social media is contributing to people being more anti social. Sometimes hanging out with friends and also notice this trend just looking around. Everyone just stares at their phones. What is the point of hanging out, just go home and text each other or whatever the new communication trend is.