By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie you've ever watched

Zappykins said:

Well it did have some good sound and special effects.

Chris Tuckers performance for me was a terrible punishment for something for which I don't know I've even done.  I was too embarred, but I wanted to crawl out of the theatre over people.  For years I would 'boo' him whenever he was in a trailer (I wasn't the only one either.) 

I was so mad that 2 hours of my life were taken by the movie.  It was kind of embarassing when I learned the people I saw it with liked it.  I didn't think that was  possible.

But like I said, had some great elements, like the guiding bullets and the delivery chineese food.

Haha, I loved Ruby Rhod! Chris Tucker was so annoyingly awesome, taking it way over the top. I can see how it can be too much. Personally I could never stand Jim Carrey until I saw him in Man on the moon. Nowadays I can stomach Dumb and dumber and I have even bought the Truman show in a sale. (hated it when I first saw it cause of him)

Around the Network
Zappykins said:

I also hated "The Fifth Element."  While it did have some good ideas, I just thought the premise and punch line were things even 5th grade boys would reject.

curl-6 said:

Thank you! I could never fathom why that cringeworthy film gets so much love.

You guys hatin' on one of my favourite movies ever. :(

Wright said:
Zappykins said:

I also hated "The Fifth Element."  While it did have some good ideas, I just thought the premise and punch line were things even 5th grade boys would reject.

curl-6 said:

If it's any consolation, I know the feeling; I can't even watch some of my favourite movies with friends as they'd tear them to shreds. XD

Wright said:
Zappykins said:

curl-6 said:

Awe, it's ok, not everyone is going to like the same things.

Might want to not read what I say about it though.  I would hate to ruin a movie you love.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Man of Steel, this movie pissed me off...

Around the Network

Sweeny Todd (or however you spell it). I swear I went to the theaters twice to see it, and fell asleep both times. True story.

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 is the first movie I've ever paid theater admission to and walked out I was so bored.

So there you go.

Zappykins said:
SvennoJ said:

Aww, Fith element was one of my favorite movies for a while. Influenced a bit by the new fancy digital surround system in my local cinema (opera scene sounded like I never thought a cinema could sound like) but it was also a cheesy fun very French movie. I also enjoyed Lucy for what it was, silly fun. Luc Besson has made far better movies, yet also more boring ones like The messenger.
Anyway for me any Transformer movie ranks way below the 5th element. The hell is up with that.

Well it did have some good sound and special effects.

Chris Tuckers performance for me was a terrible punishment for something for which I don't know I've even done.  I was too embarred, but I wanted to crawl out of the theatre over people.  For years I would 'boo' him whenever he was in a trailer (I wasn't the only one either.) 

I was so mad that 2 hours of my life were taken by the movie.  It was kind of embarassing when I learned the people I saw it with liked it.  I didn't think that was  possible.

But like I said, had some great elements, like the guiding bullets and the delivery chineese food.

I for one loved the movie despite Ruby Rhod blowing up everyone's eardrum in a very particular scene. It's super cheesy, cliched, and predictable, but I really love the very subtle humorous parts. I didn't take this movie too seriously, which is why I think it's the reason why I really like it.

maxleresistant said:
Metal Man said:
The Talented Mr. Ripley

Glad I'm not the only one who HATED that movie. Really hated it. It's boring and cringing

Haha yeah, it's the only movie I can remember disliking so much it made me feel nauseated.  Then at other times in the movie I had trouble staying awake.

Weekend at Bernies 2 comes to mind

The Monuments Men