Forums - Movies Discussion - Worst movie you've ever watched

The only movie I ever gave up and stopped watching because of how bad it was: Anchorman

I am sure I have seen worse movies, but that is the one that stuck with me as worst movie ever.

Around the Network

I don't really have the worst movie ever, but the godfather was really bad and boring to me.

Sprash said:
I don't really have the worst movie ever, but the godfather was really bad and boring to me.

You mean probably the best movie ever made? Some level right there.

I did not see all of it, but I saw about 20-30 minutes of one of those "Movie Movies" I think it was Epic Movie or Disaster Movie...I cannot remember.

I get comedy is subjective, but it was so cringe inducing awful that it felt like negative entertainment, as in people should be paid to endure it. If you've seen worse than those style of movies I feel for you.

Vanilla Sky

Around the Network

This

And this. 

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Goodnightmoon said:
Sprash said:

The year is 2016 and some people still don't know what opinions are? jeez.

Sprash said:
Goodnightmoon said:

The year is 2016 and some people still don't know what opinions are? jeez.

I know, is just an opinion and is ok if you didn't liked it but as someone that studied and worked about this subject, The Goodfather is arguably perfect from a cinematographic pov, is hard to believe this is one of the worst movies you have ever seen, specially with the amount of shit you can find on cinema this days, I would suggest you give it another watch someday with a bit more of attention, but is only a suggestion.

Angelus said:
Vanilla Sky

Out of curiosity, you should see the Spanish movie that was the ground for the Vanilla Sky remake, Abre los Ojos.

Wright said:
Angelus said:
Vanilla Sky

Out of curiosity, you should see the Spanish movie that was the ground for the Vanilla Sky remake, Abre los Ojos.

Agreed, the original is fantastic and leagues ahead of the crappy remake.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.