By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie you've ever watched

The big lebowski

Around the Network
drbunnig said:
2zosteven said:

The Predator 

Someone at my work genuinely thinks this is better than the original. Sackable offence if you ask me.

Sackable? Person should be shot and hanged. The original is one of the greats of all time.

This movie was so overrated to me. Bad plot and the comedy was OK at best. The soundtrack was the only good part. 80's baby soundtrack ;D

Also, Anaconda 3 and 4. I expected them to be bad just by the fact they're straight-to-DVD horror sequels I'd never heard of, but I underestimated just how low they could go.

Also, I can't remember if I'm mentioned them already, but Boa Vs Python, D War, and Jaws 3D and Revenge.

Two movies come to mind, both comedies: Meet the Spartans and Benchwarmers. Saw both in theatres--not even in the same universe of movies I generally watch, let alone in the theatre, but these came out around the time I had friends who worked at the theatre who could get me in free, so I would go with them. I'm glad I didn't pay a penny for these but somehow I still want my money back. Meet the Spartans was both painfully unfunny and lowbrow, and the cultural references were super outdated, even in 2008. Benchwarmers was your typical unfunny who's-who of SNL reject schlock, but something about it was uncomfortably strange on top of its badness. Yikes.

*My signature from 2011 which I'm too lazy to change*

Currently awaiting the arrivals of:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Beyond the Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin
Luigi's Mansion 2