Forums - Movies Discussion - Worst movie you've ever watched

Right now, Fantasy Island.
Holy shit, it's bad.

mZuzek loves Starfox Adventures

Around the Network

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Technically speaking It probably not worse movie I ever seen but given the fact, going in I was actually looking forward to seeing it and before people started speaking was quite excited but then people started speaking. It was by far the most disappointed and mad I ever been watching a movie.

The movie would of been far better on mute as it was pretty but everything else about it was awful. It defiantly the worse experience I ever had watching a movie so I count it as the worse movie I seen. If I was not in a theater with friends I probably would of walked out before the end and if I had been watching it at home no chance I would of made it to end. Unfortunately I had no chose but sit through the entire thing.

Hunting Season is done...

Saw the movie Mother some time ago. So bad I was fascinated and couldn't look away.

Off the top of my head, I'm honestly not sure. I've seen alot of movies in my lifetime, and while I didn't like all of them, none of them standout as particularly worse than the others. I don't think I've ever seen a movie that I totally hated. Star Wars 8 was pretty awful, but even it had some redeeming qualities.

Around the Network

I saw Battlefield Earth at the movie theater (my friend wanted to see it), it was so bad.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 22 May 2020

Signature goes here!

I've seen two atrocious ones recently, obviously both on Netflix. Lots of bad stuff there, but these two were on a whole other level. They were called Stasis and Jupiter. Don't watch them.

Zoombael said:

Classic =)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The Black Cat (1981). 

Trailer:

Full Movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8QtzgKH2X8

The Skateboard Kid (1993).

Trailer:

Full Movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltI7CcTAKs

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."