By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie you've ever watched

VAMatt said:
Romeo + Juliet (1996) is certainly up there. It's the only time that I ever walked out of a movie theatre in the middle of a movie. My gieo and I hated it.

I saw something much worse last year. But, it was so bad I've forgotten the name.

Haha, that one is SOOO bad. I tried to get my family to watch it earlier this year as a prank, and they quickly became too embarrassed =P

I might have listed it, but I found it a little entertaining for its wackiness. Not in a "so bad it's good" type of way, more like a "bad, but mildly amusing" thing.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Foodfight. I watched it out of morbid curiosity due to its reputation. It's abysmal. Don't watch it unless you want to brag how you've seen pretty much the worst movie ever. But what is that to brag about?

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Shark Exorcist.

Super Mario Bros

Others I overlooked in my 2016 post:

- Dungeons and Dragons

- Battlefield Earth

- Jaws 3

- Jaws the Revenge

- Boa vs Python

All about as much fun as getting a prostate exam from Captain Hook.

Around the Network

I'd have to think awhile for the very worst I suppose but one movie I absolutely hated was Kids. All of the characters suck and the movie was just depressing. It's the movie equivalent of leaving a horrible taste in your mouth.

Scary Movie 5 , I loved Scary Movie but not this one

My Dinner With Andre. So damn boring it was painful.

star wars: rise of the skywalker

Russian Ark.

One of the most boring experiences of my life and a total waste of an ambitious concept. (A film composed of a single take lasting over an hour)