Forums - Movies Discussion - Worst movie you've ever watched

star wars force awakens was really really bad

Around the Network

probably Unstoppable.

zatorys said:
star wars force awakens was really really bad

If that's the worst movie you have ever seen either you saw like 12 movies on your whole life or you are clueless about cinema.

Hard to pinpoint the worst, probably some B horror movie. But as far as hollywood, A tier garbage, Ride Along 2 comes to mind. I was dragged kicking and screaming to see it opening day. Ugh.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Can't think of one off the top of my head but im sure Adam Sandler was in it lol

Around the Network

Pffffffffffffff...... People NEVER watched a terrible film, it seem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3TJXxwffw

2020 predictions: NSW 25m, PS5 6m, XSX 4.5m, PS4 11m, XB1 4m

In December 2019 i predicted 21m Switch, 9m PS4 and 3m XB1, but that was before COVID, obvius increased my predictions.

Not counting Syfy original movies and other modern Z-grade made-for-TV dreck, I'd have to say Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. It's the only movie I went to see in theaters and wanted my money back afterwards.

shikamaru317 said:
Hmmm, that's a tough question. Off the top of my head, probably one of those old B movies like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

I enjoyed the sequel, Return Of The Killer Tomatoes. It was a straight comedy, unlike the original. Also George Clooney was the main star in it. lol.
I don't know if I'd STILL like it. I was 12-13 when I saw it first.
-edit. This is not an outake or a behind the scenes clip. They had a running gag that the movie  ran out of money, and couldn't be finished unless the actors started doing blatant ads within the movie. If memory serves, the fourth wall was broken a few times.

Chinese food for breakfast

The Counselor and Jack and Jill. I thought The Good Dinosaur was pretty bad too. Not the worst animation movie I've ever watched, but I gave it a second chance recently and it was enough for me to never want to watch it again, it's just too boring.

Battleship...

Have a nice day...