By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Go has taken over my city, I've never seen anything like this.

tbone51 said:
iceland said:

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Lol https://m.facebook.com/profile.php

Last pic i uploaded. I did other ones too

How did you get a link to my mobile facebook page! You stalker! I've never even seen it in that format before.
Hint: If you want to share a picture, upload it to picpar or something, then paste a direct link.

Around the Network

Good exercise but i am not letting this app have access to my email inbox and files. I like my Privacy but it's great for them who seem to like it!

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

In the UK I've met lots of people doing it every it's crazy!

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

It isn't even officially released in my country yet (UK) and I saw like 20 people clustered around the 2 gyms located near me earlier today looking at their phones lawl. It's such a phenomenon. I love it.

SvennoJ said:
tbone51 said:

Lol https://m.facebook.com/profile.php

Last pic i uploaded. I did other ones too

How did you get a link to my mobile facebook page! You stalker! I've never even seen it in that format before.
Hint: If you want to share a picture, upload it to picpar or something, then paste a direct link.

Dammit! Search me up then pls. On phone a d a littlw busy atm.  :(

Thomas Routliffe Jr

Around the Network

I came home Sunday evening and my wife tells me about her Pokemon she just captured (not a gamer AT ALL)... I have not once mentioned the game or anything about it to her. All my co-workers play. I was at the airport yesterday and saw tons of people playing and I was sitting next to some old couple talking about it. The game is insanely popular. I am not a huge Pokemon fan and can't even play the game on my phone because of Android N beta I am running. Oh well.

I live in the greater Sacramento area and it's very big here. Just today I saw a whole lot of small groups of people downtown playing it, it seems like it's everywhere. It's crazy! Even my dad, whose about 45 and works for the state knows coworkers that play it and they're around the same age as him.

Was this what it was like back in its heyday? I was like two years old when it came out so I wouldn't know how it felt.

Airaku said:
Well I'm from Edmonton Canada. You can't even 2 blocks without seeing people playing. Even out in the smaller rural areas people are just driving and playing. I was out from midnight to almost 2am and people are still everywhere. Lures are still placed. People are driving around with their phones out. Biking and skateboarding. Some gyms last mere minutes. It's literally an invasion. Honestly, almost everyone has it here. I've already seen a few level 24's.... and that was yesterday.....

Wow! I can't imagine what it will be once it's officially released!

Signature goes here!

Oh God Damn It!!!

PAOerfulone said:

Oh God Damn It!!!

This is insane. This is going to be the biggest video game since Minecraft or Candy Crush. Maybe even in terms of mainstream success somewhat bigger.