By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It it me? Or did Uncharted 4 get steamrolled by Doom and Overwatch?

Did Uncharted 4 Get Steamrolled By Doom and Overwatch?

Yes 60 16.76%

Somewhat 44 12.29%

No 254 70.95%

Total:358
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

At first i was thinking this was a joke, but then i see some people saying yes and agreeing with OP ...

Then you realized this site lives in a little bubble and that some of what the OP said actually has merit to it.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

I think it's done alright though, Doom was a surprise, & Overwatch is well AMAZING so yes it did (somewhat)

It seems like overwatch has 7 millions players and not sold 7 million copies. Still that would put them atbetween 5 to 5.5 millions copies. Still a great first week

I was quite surprised at how big Overwatch became over night. I had heard very little about it and suddenly it is all over the place. The game that has had the biggest buzz seem to be Doom though and it is well deserved. Uncharted looks amazing but it has been fascinating to see how little talk there is about it right now.

riecsou said:
It seems like overwatch has 7 millions players and not sold 7 million copies. Still that would put them atbetween 5 to 5.5 millions copies. Still a great first week

Not sure I understand?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

No, not really. Uncharted has done pretty well. But it's mostly about the singleplayer. It's not something that's gonna be talked about constantly for months.

And Doom didn't outdo it with visuals at all. Uncharted has massive mile-wide environments. Getting 60fps on PS4 would've been nearly impossible. Doom is a much smaller affair.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sony announce 4.5m sold through at E3.

The PS5 Exists. 

Meret said:

There's no hype for U4 anymore. Game launched with pretty big sales and great reviews, but then... died off quickly (big drop in charts etc). Also... doubt it will be a serious goty contender.

Where is your empirical proof of this?

This is a strange thread.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Bandorr said:
No, not even really a little. You seem angry at uncharted 4 actually.

This.

Any new game that's well recieved will get more attention than an older gamer that was well recieved.