By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It it me? Or did Uncharted 4 get steamrolled by Doom and Overwatch?

Did Uncharted 4 Get Steamrolled By Doom and Overwatch?

Yes 60 16.76%

Somewhat 44 12.29%

No 254 70.95%

Total:358

Not when it comes to sales

Uncharted has been ahead of Overwatch on amazon, and same with doom.
Even though it released earlier than either of those.

Havnt checked this hour but its probably still ahead of both of those.

Overwatch has more people watching it on twitch because its fun to watch... multiple times.

If you play through Uncharted once or twice you dont wanna go watch someone else do it on twitch afterwards.

Differnt genres, Overwatch is basically made to be streamed, while uncharted isnt.

Around the Network

What in the world am I reading... OP is mostly based in fiction... would almost say fan fiction.

Regarding not getting as much praise as The Last of US which has a metascore 2 higher than UC4 but also it has that score based on 97 positive scores, unlike UC4 which has 103 positive reviews... and the now infamous clickbait one, I mean in terms of critics praising the game... or anyone who has played / watched the game they will tell you how fantastic it was.

But yeah regarding doom being technically superior because it is 1080p/60fps Ridge Racer 7 and Wipeout HD were 1080p/60fps on the PS3... does that mean they are graphically impressive? no, it just means they are throwing around their lower res assets twice as fast as uncharted shifts its ones around the screen.

Just in answer to your question in OP, no, it wasn't.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Is this satire?

It's you! Certainly!

I don't even know what to say. The entire OP is a fantasy.

I'm not the biggest fan of Uncharted and Naughty Dog, but give credit where it's due. Uncharted 4 is a technical masterpiece, beloved by critics and selling like hotcakes.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
I don't even know what to say. The entire OP is a fantasy.

I'm not the biggest fan of Uncharted and Naughty Dog, but give credit where it's due. Uncharted 4 is a technical masterpiece, beloved by critics and selling like hotcakes.

Taking one look back over the OP's threads the majority seem to have a fairly odd question posed in the OP and no replies back from the OP in them with odd exceptions in a thread which was locked for the way it went.

Gotta ask though was there people that didn't know Overwatch was coming to consoles? was that a thing, I mean there was a closed Beta on PC,X1 and PS4 at the end of last year, this was well documented right... I'm confused by OP but I think that is the point, a bit of point farming from replies? surely?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

leyendax69 said:
Meret said:

There's no hype for U4 anymore. Game launched with pretty big sales and great reviews, but then... died off quickly (big drop in charts etc). Also... doubt it will be a serious goty contender.

Where are the charts? Also based on what, did you play the game?

Of course he didn't.

JRPGfan said:

Overwatch has more people watching it on twitch because its fun to watch... multiple times.

If you play through Uncharted once or twice you dont wanna go watch someone else do it on twitch afterwards.

Differnt genres, Overwatch is basically made to be streamed, while uncharted isnt.

But overwatch outsold UC4 with 7ml sales.

Also i do agree with that UC4 is a SP game and its streaming community won't be large. Also Overwatch is fun to watch like you said.

jason1637 said:
JRPGfan said:

But overwatch outsold UC4 with 7ml sales.

Also i do agree with that UC4 is a SP game and its streaming community won't be large. Also Overwatch is fun to watch like you said.

7M in 10 days across 3 platforms vs. 2.7M in 7 days across 1 platform.

Yeah it's just you. I've seen literally zero hype from Doom. Overwatch is online only so I don't care much for it.