By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It it me? Or did Uncharted 4 get steamrolled by Doom and Overwatch?

Did Uncharted 4 Get Steamrolled By Doom and Overwatch?

Yes 60 16.76%

Somewhat 44 12.29%

No 254 70.95%

Total:358
Guitarguy said:

Did Shackkobe's(OP) opinion get steamrolled by the majority of VGC members? I think so :P

haha  Nice one!

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Guitarguy said:

Did Shackkobe's(OP) opinion get steamrolled by the majority of VGC members? I think so :P

haha  Nice one!

I'd create a poll but it is already up in the first post :P

leyendax69 said:
Meret said:

There's no hype for U4 anymore. Game launched with pretty big sales and great reviews, but then... died off quickly (big drop in charts etc). Also... doubt it will be a serious goty contender.

Where are the charts? Also based on what, did you play the game?

We will be waiting a long time....

Nope, not even close. But I'm glad 3 great games are simultaneously slaying at once :)

JRPGfan said:

Not when it comes to sales

Uncharted has been ahead of Overwatch on amazon, and same with doom.
Even though it released earlier than either of those.

Havnt checked this hour but its probably still ahead of both of those.

Never never never use Amazon rankings outside of the amazon thread.  You can literally have a game in the top 5 on amazon that gets outsold worldwide by a game that is not even in the top 10 on amazon. 

And ofcourse their will be more talk about overwatch, UC4 is mosly a single player game that the average player will beat in 20ish hours and only the completionist/platinumboys/girls will play it again and some will try the multiplayer I guess but overall if you compare that to overwatch that people will play for months it is nothing. UC4 will reappear with dlc but overwatch with new maps/characters will keep on the throne for sometime.

Around the Network

what are you saying?The game sold around 2.6 million in the first week alone.It wasnt overshadowed in the slightest.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Goodnightmoon said:
Ruler said:

Uncharted 4 will selll more and make more money than both titles

What? Hell no, not even close, Overwatch has already outsold it and is a full priced game too.

Overwatch is segnificantley cheaper on PC and Blizzard has to pay 10% platform royalties on console, Sony doesnt

jason1637 said:
Lawlight said:

7M in 10 days across 3 platforms vs. 2.7M in 7 days across 1 platform.

7ml is 7 days. Anyway it still sold more than UC4 because of the different platforms. But if it was only on PC it would still have outsold UC4.

What kind of maths are you using?