By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It it me? Or did Uncharted 4 get steamrolled by Doom and Overwatch?

Did Uncharted 4 Get Steamrolled By Doom and Overwatch?

Yes 60 16.76%

Somewhat 44 12.29%

No 254 70.95%

Total:358

Well at least on thing is true. Overwatch and Doom will definitely steal a lot of top positions in GOTY rankings from UC4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Vasto said:
It did.

If you say so.

Just the usual two or three word response from him agreeing with whatever article is shitting on Sony. Amazing that you can do that shit in every thread, well if it goes the right way at least

Everything gets overshadowed by Blizzard. ND, 343 and even Nintendo cant match what Blizzard produced on a quality stand point and a sales stand point.

Considering VGchartz favoured by a certent comnunity its no suprised the voting would be out by miles. Much like how many claimed Bloodborne was GOTY last year. If you compare many other sites it really just proves them wrong.

vivster said:
Well at least on thing is true. Overwatch and Doom will definitely steal a lot of top positions in GOTY rankings from UC4.

If a generic fps multiplayer only wins goty then its clear that the gaming quality has gone downhill.

Just my 2 cents

Tbone said:
vivster said:

If a generic fps multiplayer only wins goty then its clear that the gaming quality has gone downhill.

Just my 2 cents

Good 2 cents, but people don't care. There is a reason why it got great reviews and everyone who is playing it is loving it and it has millions of dedicated fans producing fanart of it. The reason is that it's unbelievably fun. You can't get invested in a generic fps, the characters are all unique and polished. Hell, I haven't even played it nor any intention to but even I'm invested in it.

Trust me, it will top A LOT of GOTYs.

You don't have to play it to realize how popular it is and how popular it will become over the years. It's basically the Rocket League for People who like hero shooters, just a hundred times more popular.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Asked GS manager and he said they sold 3 UC4 for every Overwatch... that is country wide but it is a small country. You also have to consider UC is an exclusive and PC will be main platform for OW. We will see in NPD anyway but UC series has always been a slow burner and this will be the biggest one ever.

Guitarguy said:
Did Shackkobe's(OP) opinion get steamrolled buy the majority of VGC members? I think so :P

Pretty much.

Lmfao

Opinions about the games aside, how can you even compare the technical side, Overwatch looks like a mid-2000s game (or a late 2000s indie game, cause that's what Overwatch is, an overpriced indie game) and Doom looks like a cross gen shooter

I hope this is a joke thread.

Uncharted 4 looks better than Doom or Overwatch, Overwatch is a competitive game wich is what Twitch audience looks for, Uncharted 4 has sold more than 2.7m in first week and kept good sales weeks after without major drops, just regular ones like any AAA.

Uncharted 4 will keep selling until it reaches somewhere between 7/10m, Twitch mean shit get real, if Twitch meant anything CS would be the best selling game ever and it's like 230 MILLION behind Cod and GTA V sells more in 3 months than CS in years yet those games are small compared to CS on Twitch. 

How can a console exclusive game can even start to compete with multiplayer PC games on twitch? Did you start going on twitch yesterday or something?