By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It it me? Or did Uncharted 4 get steamrolled by Doom and Overwatch?

Did Uncharted 4 Get Steamrolled By Doom and Overwatch?

Yes 60 16.76%

Somewhat 44 12.29%

No 254 70.95%

Total:358
fielding88 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Not sure I understand?

http://www.lazygamer.net/gaming-news/overwatch-selling-like-hotcakes-7-million-players/

Blizzard revealed that across all three launch platforms, Overwatch has over 7 million uniquely subscribed users already playing. They didn’t release sales statistics, but did mention that this figure represented the total number of retail, digital and otherwise casual players (those just logging on at their local internet cafe). That could mean that actual sales are a touch lower than the player count, but it’s still Blizzard’s most successful global game launch, and one of the best ever.

Hmm...I don't know about that one. We'll see.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

None of this games is a sucess gtaV sold more...
What kind of logic is that
It seems he choosed a statement a tried to find a logic to it later

R.I.P Uncharted 4

Uncharted 4 is a fine game, but it wasn't fresh and its not the type of game with a lot of replay value unless you're a fan of its multiplayer (something nobody seems to be talking about).

So its just not the type of game creating a lot of discussion.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Uncharted 4 sold well in its first week though and I think Sony will mass bundle it this holiday as they have done with previous Uncharted games and TLOU R to the point where it would be hard to buy a PS4 without Uncharted 4, so I don't think it has been steamrolled. Doom on the other hand wouldn't be bundled and with much bigger FPS games coming out this year it will be forgotten. I like both the games though and Doom exceeded my expectations.

Overwatch will probably sell for years to come and it will sell more than the other two combined.

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 will selll more and make more money than both titles

No I wouldn't say that, but is definitely say you seem angry at Naughty Dog and Uncharted.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Ruler said:

Uncharted 4 will selll more and make more money than both titles

What? Hell no, not even close, Overwatch has already outsold it and is a full priced game too.

jason1637 said:
JRPGfan said:

Not when it comes to sales

Uncharted has been ahead of Overwatch on amazon, and same with doom.
Even though it released earlier than either of those.

Havnt checked this hour but its probably still ahead of both of those.

Overwatch has more people watching it on twitch because its fun to watch... multiple times.

If you play through Uncharted once or twice you dont wanna go watch someone else do it on twitch afterwards.

Differnt genres, Overwatch is basically made to be streamed, while uncharted isnt.

But overwatch outsold UC4 with 7ml sales.

Also i do agree with that UC4 is a SP game and its streaming community won't be large. Also Overwatch is fun to watch like you said.

Uncharted is only on 1 platform.

So I was compaireing it with the PS4 version of Overwatch.

I think Uncharted PS4 version sold more than Overwatch PS4.

i have to concur with what the OP is saying. Hyped died pretty quickly for UC4,even though imo it was a great game

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick