By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There's already a petition to cancel Paper Mario Colour Splash

I wish people would stop using SS' sales to justify this game's existence. SS barely sold any better than TTYD despite the 3DS being MUCH more successful than the GameCube. Even if we were to ignore install bases, Super Paper Mario still sold better than Sticker Star.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I wish people would stop using SS' sales to justify this game's existence. SS barely sold any better than TTYD despite the 3DS being MUCH more successful than the GameCube. Even if we were to ignore install bases, Super Paper Mario still sold better than Sticker Star.

Yeah there's no way this game will sell nearly as much being on the Wii U and in the shadow of NX. How much did Ultra Trash and Trash Festival do? That's the sales tier I expect Color Trash to fall into.

Lel I signed it

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Einsam_Delphin said:
AZWification said:

Yeah there's no way this game will sell nearly as much being on the Wii U and in the shadow of NX. How much did Ultra Trash and Trash Festival do? That's the sales tier I expect Color Trash to fall into.

Both Ultra Trash and Anal Crossing Amiibo Festival at currently sit at 340k, which is more than they deserve frankly.

TheGoldenBoy said:
People are idiots. If you don't like the game, just don't buy it.

Around the Network

Just because the game is going to be trash, doesn't mean you have the right to stop people from playing It :S

TheGoldenBoy said:
People are idiots. If you don't like the game, just don't buy it.

This.

Nothing is gained from canceling the game. Just cause some won't enjoy it, doesn't mean no one will. Its a childish and selfish way of thinking. The world isn't here to please your every whim.

Einsam_Delphin said:
This is probably my most hated game EVAR, but I'm not gonna bother trying to change the inevitable. Instead I'll just try and convince people not to buy this trash.

You've seen 1 min of footage, and that was all you needed to declare the entire game... trash? lol

AlfredoTurkey said:

You've seen 1 min of footage, and that was all you needed to declare the entire game... trash? lol

Yep, 1 minute is more than enough time to see that game is Sticker Star 2.

Sad