By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There's already a petition to cancel Paper Mario Colour Splash

I love it....

I will buy as many copy as many signature to this silly petition!

Yeah we know that work, look at MP FF

Switch!!!

Around the Network
jigokutamago said:
Azuren said:
I don't know anything about this game. Someone elaborate the problem?

It's like if you ordered pizza but then you're all like "this looks like the shitty pizza I ate last week not the super delicious ultimate very good pizza I ate two months ago" but you don't know what the pizza actually tastes until it gets here like but you still want to cancel your order but the pizza guy is already on his way and so you cry.

Best post of the thread right here.

lol

I really didnt like Paper Mario Sticker Star.
I dont want them wasteing time makeing a new Sticker Star game, callled Colour Splash.

But they already spent the time makeing it, so not point in calling for it to not be made.
I really do hope this is the last Sticker star type Paper Mario game.

I wont be buying this paper mario game, the sticker stars just arnt my thing.

Nintendo if you read this thread:

Sticker star 2.0  no thanks.

TTYD 2.0 ? yes when can I have that?

There's a big difference between not liking something and therefore not buying it and not liking something and therefore destroy it for everyone else. These whiny petitions really need to stop asap. Let the game be released and let people decide for themselves wether they like it or not.

That's retarded

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

You've seen 1 min of footage, and that was all you needed to declare the entire game... trash? lol

Yep, 1 minute is more than enough time to see that game is Sticker Star 2.

1 minute isn't enough to get a particularly clear idea of anything other than the game's existence.

It doesn't matter; no one cares about online petitions. Not Nintendo, not anyone.

OMG I love this
First Federation Sucks and now Paper Trash.
I'm not going to sign it because maybe in some corner of the world someone like it. But now these decisions are beating Nintendo's ass. The more we complain, the better. Nintendo will surely will start listening to fans at some point...hopefully ._.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Skullwaker said:
This game can still turn out alright, we only saw like a minute (if that).

I need to see more before making a complete judgement, but even then I wouldn't petition to have it canned lol. I would just vote with my wallet.

Yea I don't see the point in wanting a game not to be made. I guess the only reasoning would be is you want that studio to stop making that game and make some other game you've been watiing for. Like if you wanted BIoware to cancel the next ME so they can focus on the next DAO.

Yeah, just what the WiiU needs....less games.