By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There's already a petition to cancel Paper Mario Colour Splash

Seriously, this is just stupid.

Around the Network

Have we REALLY seen enough to justify the hate? I don't know. I love Paper Mario, for the most part. I'd like to see a bit more, or hear about some hands on gameplay, before signing a petition to get it canceled. Give Nintendo a little credit?

This is so stupid...

I dont like the fact that it looks like Sticker Star 2, but who am I to make a company cancel a product that many people is gonna like just because I dont like it? Come on! No one should feel that entitled

And also is not like the game is completely hopeless, is possible to make a good game using the SS formula, is certainly unlikely , but we know almost nothing about it.

Azuren said:
I don't know anything about this game. Someone elaborate the problem?

It's like if you ordered pizza but then you're all like "this looks like the shitty pizza I ate last week not the super delicious ultimate very good pizza I ate two months ago" but you don't know what the pizza actually tastes until it gets here like but you still want to cancel your order but the pizza guy is already on his way and so you cry.

TheGoldenBoy said:
People are idiots. If you don't like the game, just don't buy it.

Thankyou! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Wow, really? Already? Sure, the game didn't impress, but it was just a min or 2 of game play. People should wait before passing judgement. The game could still turn out to be fun, and maybe even great! xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

jigokutamago said:
Azuren said:
I don't know anything about this game. Someone elaborate the problem?

It's like if you ordered pizza but then you're all like "this looks like the shitty pizza I ate last week not the super delicious ultimate very good pizza I ate two months ago" but you don't know what the pizza actually tastes until it gets here like but you still want to cancel your order but the pizza guy is already on his way and so you cry.

That in no way answers the question. I can count to potato. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
jigokutamago said:

That in no way answers the question. 

It's like if you don't like shrimp and then you see a lobster and then you're all like, "Tis but a big shrimp" and then you don't want to try it even though you like crab so you don't know if you will like it or not but you are disgusted because it might taste like shrimp. ARE ME ANALOGIES GETTING THROUGHT TO YOU???????

On a more serious note, people like the Paper Mario series but hated one entry titled Sticker Star. People were anticipating the newest entry to the Paper Mario serie. Based on the trailer, people think that this entry is going to be like Sticker Star. Thus they are disappointed.

jigokutamago said:
Azuren said:

That in no way answers the question. 

It's like if you don't like shrimp and then you see a lobster and then you're all like, "Tis but a big shrimp" and then you don't want to try it even though you like crab so you don't know if you will like it or not but you are disgusted because it might taste like shrimp. ARE ME ANALOGIES GETTING THROUGHT TO YOU???????

On a more serious note, people like the Paper Mario series but hated one entry titled Sticker Star. People were anticipating the newest entry to the Paper Mario serie. Based on the trailer, people think that this entry is going to be like Sticker Star. Thus they are disappointed.

Watched the trailer. I don't see what the big deal is. Your post doesn't give much information other than "people think it might be like a game they don't like". Which makes this outburst of posts all the more ridiculous. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

But this game looks so much prettier than Federation Force!