By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade cronicles x vs fallout 4. It's showdown time! UPDATE Fallout 4 89 metacritic

Which one, if any will you be getting?

Xenoblade x 299 49.42%

Fallout 4 152 25.12%

Both 105 17.36%

Neither. 49 8.10%

Total:605

It's not even a prediction that Fallout 4 will sell better. Going by sales, it will be an absolute slaughter.

Going by meta, I'm expecting about mid 80s for Xenoblade and low 90s for Fallout 4.

As for whether I'm picking either up, I don't know yet. I know I'm not getting Xenoblade because of the simple fact that I don't own a Wii U, but I'm also very, very hesitant to buy a Bethesda game day one.

Around the Network

Xenoblade X for me!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Getting both as RPGs is my favourite genre.

Xenoblade first, will try my best to wait for a GOTY edition for Fallout 4.

As for metacritic, I would be very surprised if Fallout was not better received.

I will get both, I love the fallout series, and love xenoblade chronicles. Which one first? I don't know at this point, depends on what I feel like atm. I have to hook my my dusty wiiu too, so probably fallout 4 first, it's coming out first I believe. Hopefully I finish witcher 3 before then, awesome game btw, my game of the year so far.

HoloDust said:
Nogamez said:

Umm how?

If I was a guessing man, I would guess he means that in poll it's very possible that XCX will 'win', while in reality FO4 will outsell it some 10:1, if we're to go with FO3 vs XC figures.

so should i make a poll here on forums: Black ops III vs Bloodborne?

Obviously Bloodborne would win on the forums, but blops III would sell tons of units more. Sony fanboy forum detected?

Sales didnt come from quality. 80-90% of thje gaming community isnt really into all that gaming stuff. They just buy the games with best marketings and biggest names. Like really, almost all my friends do play video games but most dont even know metacritic nor have ever heard about xenoblade.

Around the Network

neither =/

HoloDust said:
Nogamez said:

Umm how?

If I was a guessing man, I would guess he means that in poll it's very possible that XCX will 'win', while in reality FO4 will outsell it some 10:1, if we're to go with FO3 vs XC figures.

But if Fallout 4 "won" wouldn't that also show bias? 

Either way, Xenoblade X special edition is already preordered, I don't care about Fallout 4.

I won't buy both but I think Fallout 4 will have better reviews.

JNK said:
HoloDust said:

so should i make a poll here on forums: Black ops III vs Bloodborne?

Obviously Bloodborne would win on the forums, but blops III would sell tons of units more. Sony fanboy forum detected?

Sales didnt come from quality. 80-90% of thje gaming community isnt really into all that gaming stuff. They just buy the games with best marketings and biggest names. Like really, almost all my friends do play video games but most dont even know metacritic nor have ever heard about xenoblade.

wow not every post is an attack on Nintendo.
It was merely implied that the opinion of this site doesn't represent the gaming community.
What you suggested would only prove that point even more (as Bloodborne would obviously win).

High sales isn't a sign of quality, but the lack of sales isn't a sign of quality either. To complete the thought, neither high nor low sales are an indication of a lack of quality. Quality does impact sales, but is far from the only variable.

Both, to me these two games are representation of the top of the genre along with couple of other titles.