By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade cronicles x vs fallout 4. It's showdown time! UPDATE Fallout 4 89 metacritic

Which one, if any will you be getting?

Xenoblade x 299 49.42%

Fallout 4 152 25.12%

Both 105 17.36%

Neither. 49 8.10%

Total:605

I'll be getting both close to launch. But Fallout 4 will obviously get the better sales and metacritic. Mainly because Xenoblade Chronicles isn't a big enough franchise yet to avoid the spoil sports who will put out some clickbait reviews if nothing else. I expect 90 to 92 for Xenoblade Chronicles X and 92 to 95 for Fallout 4.

Around the Network

^^ I reckon 83 for xenoblade, for reasons you said and hopefully around 90+ for fallout. I think Xenoblade will score lower then expected like FF5 did

Definitly getting both at launch. Actually they have both been pre-ordered for a while.

I think Fallout 4 will be great. I'm afraid Xenoblade X won't be as good as Xenobkade though(storytelling elements are always weaker with custom non-talking characters and the soundtrack doesnt seem to have the same quality as the original), but i hope i'm wrong.

I have a wii U.... I loved the wii's Xenoblade... so yeah getting XCX, before Fallout4.

Nogamez said:
Megaoverlord12 said:
And that's how you know how biased these forums really are.

Umm how?

If I was a guessing man, I would guess he means that in poll it's very possible that XCX will 'win', while in reality FO4 will outsell it some 10:1, if we're to go with FO3 vs XC figures.

Around the Network

fallout 4 will obviously review better and sell way more, it's interesting more users here r picking xenoblade tho, must speak to this forums user base but yea fallout 4 all the way

Read the title and instantly thought of the JL movie scene with Green Lantern:

For reals though I'll be grabbing Fallout 4 a little later on after launch, say Dec or Jan since I'm not up for dealing with the bugs hampering my experience so I'll stick with buying Legacy of the Void which comes out the same day.

Once I grab a Wii U sometime next year I'll look into grabbing XCX.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I will play both. I´m more excited for XCX though.

I'm getting XCX. No clue how either will score, though I have a looming feeling from what little I've heard about XCX that it won't be as good as XBC, instead being worse.

Definitely not getting Fallout 4, though. I've never been shy about telling people how terrible I think Bethesda makes open world games. Ugly, glitchy, boring messes.

I'm looking forward to Xenoblade, and already have it preordered. Not really interested in the Fallout series.

I anticipate Fallout getting better reviews and sales, though.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334