By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade cronicles x vs fallout 4. It's showdown time! UPDATE Fallout 4 89 metacritic

Which one, if any will you be getting?

Xenoblade x 299 49.42%

Fallout 4 152 25.12%

Both 105 17.36%

Neither. 49 8.10%

Total:605

Xenoblade X. If you've been a longtime reader of this site you probably know of my displeasure with Bethesda and unfinished games.

and if not...now you do!

Around the Network
JNK said:
HoloDust said:

If I was a guessing man, I would guess he means that in poll it's very possible that XCX will 'win', while in reality FO4 will outsell it some 10:1, if we're to go with FO3 vs XC figures.

so should i make a poll here on forums: Black ops III vs Bloodborne?

Obviously Bloodborne would win on the forums, but blops III would sell tons of units more. Sony fanboy forum detected?

Sales didnt come from quality. 80-90% of thje gaming community isnt really into all that gaming stuff. They just buy the games with best marketings and biggest names. Like really, almost all my friends do play video games but most dont even know metacritic nor have ever heard about xenoblade.

Maybe you should make that poll - ironically (given the sentiment of your post), you will prove my point that forum polls like this one are really bad indicator of real world sales.

Already have the special edition of Xenoblade Chronicles X pre-ordered! :D

Not into the Fallout series... so yeah.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

None of them butif I ever get one, will be FO4. I am also expecting better score for FO4.

Both

Around the Network

I'm getting XCX. I recognize Fall 4 and the franchise in general is a really big one, and I want to try New Vegas, but I'm not really interested in 4. XCX though I've been waiting a long time for, so I can't wait to get that one : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Areym said:
I am truly shocked XC is winning. How the hell is it beating Fallout 4?

Obviously, Fallout 4 is my choice. Got the pip boy edition and all.

Well it's not just the number of Nintendo fans but the fact that there are a lot of people on this site who seem to be really down on Bethesda games.  Which I find odd as well.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
mountaindewslave said:

bizarre sales/buy poll results, I like Nintendo as much as the next guy but for Xenoblade to be dominating this poll shows that this forum is definitely heavily favorable of Nintendo fans  vs. other platforms fans

in general Fallout 4 will probably outsell Xenoblade by like a 10-1 ratio overall so the poll is baffling haha

in terms of which will get the better Metacritic and ratings in general? hard to say but I imagine probably Fallout 4 considering how much critics seem to enjoy the series. if its anything in the vain of Fallout 3 it will undoubtedly win (that game is amazing but sometimes may earn even overpraise in terms of it being like a universal GOTY in ratings forums for 2008)

Most of Fallout's target audience aren't on gaming forum sites, simple as that. I know I'm getting Xenoblade Chronicles X as I enjoyed the original.

You mean they aren't on THIS forum site.  I have been on other sites where there are plenty of Bethesda RPG fans.  

Why are people moaning about the poll results when the op simply asked which one people will get?

fallout 4 on pc and PS4

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.