By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - There Are Currently 6 Threads...

Doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I'm amazed every day that the site is still online at all! It seems pretty dead for more than half a year now.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:

There are currently 6 threads displayed on the front page of VGChartz (in the hot topics) that have absolutely nothing to do with gaming. Does this not bother anyone else? I come here for gaming news and discussion. I can get everything else I need elsewhere.

now theres 7, congrats.

AbbathTheGrim said:
Dravenet7 said:

Go to settings, up there over the search engine, and click on "Biography", it will take you here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings/biography/

Look for the last box, it says "Signature" on the left, and put the picture you want there.

There are limits to the height and width of the picture so it will be resized if you exceed those.

2) If you want to introduce yourself, you may post here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=143347&page=1

or do like some other people do and open a thread on the "Introduce Youself" forum, which is the option that seems to garner the most attention.

Thanks for the help!

A lot off the threads are also endless NX threads or delusional threads claiming wii u comeback or ps4 is sooo much better then console x etc. I also only use the front page hot topics.

Because nothing is really going on in the industry at the moment?

Around the Network

Lets face it.. we have better threads in off topics then in the rest of the site.. in off topic there is actually discussion.. also most of our classic threads are from off topic.. nobody remembers our gaming discussion but "toss your salad" and "cousix sex".. classic..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The best way to resolve this problem is to use the forums page and apply filters. I never use the hot topics on the front page because it has such little information and you miss so many threads. If it bothers you that much it's not a difficult work around

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I honestly never visit the forums. I just post in whatever threads pop up in the Hot Topics.

Porcupine_I said:
I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of drama when i stopped clicking on spurgeonryan threads, but that's my decision and i'm sticking to it.

No matter what happens in there, its never worth it. I can attest to that.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Porcupine_I said:
I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of drama when i stopped clicking on spurgeonryan threads, but that's my decision and i'm sticking to it.

No matter what happens in there, its never worth it. I can attest to that.

Thank you, i suppose they are still hit and run threads where he posts something controversial and then lets everyone else battle it out without ever going back to it?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’