By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - There Are Currently 6 Threads...

spurgeonryan said:
StarOcean said:
Yeah it's a bit annoying, all the hot topics being religion or politics All they are are bait-traps, people just get frustrated and flame at each other in them

Mods like to think 70 percent of the gaming threads are not meant for the same reason, but they'd be wrong. Most are bait traps as well.

Plus when there is no gaming news coming steadily, what do you want people to post about?

This is a non issue and people need to stop using the front page for forum browsing. What a horrible way to do it. Go to hot topics, latest topics, and my topics to browse.

I really dont come to VG Charts to see 50 threads about why one asshole means religion is evil or why this politician needs to do whatever.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
We have the forum filters for a reason.

If you want gaming talk with nothing else, just cross off the off topic discussion in your filters.

Well shoot.

The Hot Topic just got so much better

let me shake your hand

Doesn't bother me at all. I usually enjoy topics that aren't about video games. Besides, not like there's much gaming news right now.

It's especially annoying when they talk about politics >.>

NobleTeam360 said:
Doesn't bother me at all. I usually enjoy topics that aren't about video games. Besides, not like there's much gaming news right now.

Super Mario Maker is about to launch.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Super Mario Maker is about to launch.

Pff, Nintendo anything isn't news worthy. xD jk.

I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of drama when i stopped clicking on spurgeonryan threads, but that's my decision and i'm sticking to it.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

How about we make another thread focusing on the NX and Nintendo, that should be fun :-/.

There's a reason why a General discussion/ Music Discussion and Political discussion forum sections exist and if you don't like it just don't click on the thread rather than posting about your dissatisfaction in that thread and hence making it more popoular.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Sorry to be off-topic about a topic that is about the dearth of gaming topics, which thus makes it ironically off-topic...

But how do you get the pics on the bottom - sigs I think they're called? And is there a topic that I can introduce myself in or do I have to do a certain amount of comments on topics whether or not they remain on topic before I post a topic which introduce myself, further straying from the point of this particular topic?

OT: The best way to combat this is to probably make original threads regarding your imagination regarding games that open discussions to possibilities rather than droll and repetitive discussions. Instead of this one.

Dravenet7 said:

Sorry to be off-topic about a topic that is about the dearth of gaming topics, which thus makes it ironically off-topic...

But how do you get the pics on the bottom - sigs I think they're called? And is there a topic that I can introduce myself in or do I have to do a certain amount of comments on topics whether or not they remain on topic before I post a topic which introduce myself, further straying from the point of this particular topic?

OT: The best way to combat this is to probably make original threads regarding your imagination regarding games that open discussions to possibilities rather than droll and repetitive discussions. Instead of this one.

Go to settings, up there over the search engine, and click on "Biography", it will take you here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings/biography/

Look for the last box, it says "Signature" on the left, and put the picture you want there.

There are limits to the height and width of the picture so it will be resized if you exceed those.

2) If you want to introduce yourself, you may post here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=143347&page=1

or do like some other people do and open a thread on the "Introduce Youself" forum, which is the option that seems to garner the most attention.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1