By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - There Are Currently 6 Threads...

ohmylanta1003 said:
AZWification said:

Boohoo, only 6 threads? There were times when VGChartz was like 70% off-topic threads! Besides, it's not like there's a lack of gaming related topics.

I mean...it's a little weird, don't you think? It's a gaming website.

I guess I can see where you're coming from. Still, every forum is guilty of this more or less! 

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Yeah it's a bit annoying, all the hot topics being religion or politics All they are are bait-traps, people just get frustrated and flame at each other in them

You don't realize just quite how tame the console warz are until you've spent 10 minutes in one of those threads :p

Not enough off topic threads imo. I am still waiting for the general discussion section to be back under the hot topics section

They are good for the community and one of the reasons I keep coming back.

Arlo said:
It bugs me. And sometimes even the gaming-related threads are just an endless stream of long-dried-up NX speculation. I pretty much rely exclusively on the front page for topics, so when unrelated stuff sticks around forever it's pretty annoying.

Why though? The main page isn't really part of Gamrconnect ( VGChartz's forum) and I don't think it was meant to be used to find threads. It's there mostly for numbers, charts, VGChartz articles and those lovely N4G articles! Gotta love those.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:
StarOcean said:
Yeah it's a bit annoying, all the hot topics being religion or politics All they are are bait-traps, people just get frustrated and flame at each other in them

Mods like to think 70 percent of the gaming threads are not meant for the same reason, but they'd be wrong. Most are bait traps as well.

Plus when there is no gaming news coming steadily, what do you want people to post about?

This is a non issue and people need to stop using the front page for forum browsing. What a horrible way to do it. Go to hot topics, latest topics, and my topics to browse.

Of course it's a non-issue for you. You're the one that posts most of these off topic threads!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Only 6?
I'm surprised there aren't more, tbh.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I mainly come here for interesting sales threads. They barely have any new threads and barely any comments because sales news are slow now. And more people are talking about things that are happening now.

Zekkyou said:
StarOcean said:

You don't realize just quite how tame the console warz are until you've spent 10 minutes in one of those threads :p

Get rid of those thread types and I bet you moderations would be down by 70% XD

AZWification said:
Arlo said:
It bugs me. And sometimes even the gaming-related threads are just an endless stream of long-dried-up NX speculation. I pretty much rely exclusively on the front page for topics, so when unrelated stuff sticks around forever it's pretty annoying.

Why though? The main page isn't really part of Gamrconnect ( VGChartz's forum) and I don't think it was meant to be used to find threads. It's there mostly for numbers, charts, VGChartz articles and those lovely N4G articles! Gotta love those.

I guess because I only drop in quickly and randomly rather than digging to find good threads.  As a casual lurker I like the idea of all the "hot topics" being together in one place.  So short answer: laziness.  XD

BraLoD said:
ganoncrotch said:

Technically 7 now.... you made it worse.

/thread

I end the thread. Shnot you.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.