By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - There Are Currently 6 Threads...

ohmylanta1003 said:

There are currently 6 threads displayed on the front page of VGChartz (in the hot topics) that have absolutely nothing to do with gaming. Does this not bother anyone else? I come here for gaming news and discussion. I can get everything else I need elsewhere.

It bugs me.

Sometimes theres "political / religion" threads that just rub me the wrong way (often feel like bait threads), 

and I hate seeing them on the "hot topics" and stay there.

I mainly use the forum hot topic view on the front page.

I understand I can go look at the forum and manually filter stuff, but its just not the same.

Wish site would change, what forums-threads are allowed on the Hot Forum topics front page, to dis allow politics and religion topics.

People that want to talk politics or religion should have to manually use the forums to find topics that intrest them, instead of the other way around IMO.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
I honestly never visit the forums. I just post in whatever threads pop up in the Hot Topics.

I think most do this, which is why this thread is here.

They could improve this forum by removeing the politics and religion thread from showing on the front page hot forums topics.

Around the Network

Blah. It's interesting (and sometimes entertaining) reading the perspective of people all around the world about some of these current affairs, and it beats reading yet another NX speculation thread.

And now the Chartz aren't as current or frequent as they once were, it's kind of inevitable more OT discussions will come up.

spurgeonryan said:
Porcupine_I said:
I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of drama when i stopped clicking on spurgeonryan threads, but that's my decision and i'm sticking to it.

I wonder what I can do to fix our falling apart?

Not having to look at Arnold's smug face would be a start!

Ummm Just don't pay them any mind? seriously is it really hard to just read the title and move on?

It bugs me a bit. But i ignore those threads and look at the ones about gaming.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
spurgeonryan said:

I wonder what I can do to fix our falling apart?

In my head, every post by Spurge is being read aloud by Arnold.

Its not like our gaming threads are much better; they fall under 3 categories: Nintendo problems, Sony dick sucking, bitch about something. We rarely discuss video games on this site, more like the politics around them. You know a good place for discussion on video games? Gamefaqs. I wish we had that community

Xxain said:
Its not like our gaming threads are much better; they fall under 3 categories: Nintendo problems, Sony dick sucking, bitch about something. We rarely discuss video games on this site, more like the politics around them. You know a good place for discussion on video games? Gamefaqs. I wish we had that community

I made a couple of Splatoon threads and they did relatively well.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Xxain said:

Thanks for that heads up... it looks nice so I created an account over there.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Hedra42 said:
Roronaa_chan said:

In my head, every post by Spurge is being read aloud by Arnold.

And at the end of each post, he says "I'll be back."