What do you think of Sony now

Greatness will await the entire gen 56 22.95%

Sony thy have betrayed us 60 24.59%

MS is keeps looking better and better 36 14.75%

Sony is love Sony is life you traitor 54 22.13%

38 15.57%

Total:244
alternine said:
Jumping the gun so quickly. Would love to see this thread get bumped after the conference. You might have some crow to eat.

I wouldn't mind that since I then got games to look forward to and play on my PS4 (I am not to big of a fan of the standard holiday titles).But it seems  Sony is getting PS3 arrogant again. Because let's be honest except bloodborne which is partly a second party game they didn't release to much good exclusives. Neither is Sony to great at withholding info before E3 (project beast last year was rumored far before the E3, but also nothing of those so called accidents. While MS teasing machine is  working fine with Gears remastered and Nintendo released the pic possibly indicating Punc Out U.

All Sony did for the last half year speculation is delay the only 2 big games and making the last half year of 2015 an uncertainty. But I would love to be wrong this time for once though and Sony indeed does release a few bigger titles in the last half year of 2015. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

If Sony announces anything new for next year it will be laughable, as it probably end up delayed to spring 2017.

I dunno why I'm so pissed about the R&C delay. I'm usually okay with delays, but there have been so many as of late, and not just in the Sony camp. Why get hyped for anything at E3 when most of that crap won't be playable for about two years?

I'm not worried. It will most likely be a 3rd party parade. Get used to this phrase. "Best on PlayStation" You'll be seeing it from now until the middle of next year. I expect lots of montage videos featuring 3rd party games months or years away and I expect Sony to act like they are only on PS4.

I do think that Sony will try to do a media blitz for Until Dawn though. If they can get it out before Halloween they will be set for the holiday season along with all the 3rd party games. If they found a way to do a partnership with Activision for BLOPs 3 they will have already won the holiday season with nary a 1st party game in sight.

celador said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I don't think they're going to show up and have nothing to show off,but I feel they are gonna have a lackluster E3 in general. I just really hope they dont spend 20min hyping PS4 sales numbers and showing more charts and self boasting but instead just show what everyone wants to see,games

They didn't mention sales last year, and when they do at conferences they don't spend long on it. Be more worried about 20 minutes of non-gaming nonsense, like Powers from last year. Hopefully they don't make that mistake again.

Yeah that was last year now. Now that they're ahead in the console race again,their arrogance could get the best of them. I hope not though. Last year was a good change for all conferences with no numbers talk for the most part

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

daredevil.shark said:
Their first party support has been abysmal till now. Those who are saying, first few years are slow need to see how competitor is doing. I am really disappointed.

Who, MS? Their first party support so far has been Killer Instinct, which was good by the looks of it, the worst rated Forza game, Kinect SPorts Rivals, which bombed critically and commercially, and MCC, which still has major issues. THe best exclusives on X1 are second and third party, not first.  Neither Sony or MS are producing enough first party quality so far this gen.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Qwark said:
Ka-pi96 said:
It isn't just for 1st party stuff though. I expect a fair bit of 3rd party stuff, some of which will probably be PS exclusive as well.

Yes but it would make a crappy conference, nobody is going to discus the 3rd party announcement when we talk about who won E3. They are sure important but it doesn't matter imuch if those are given at Sony, MS, Ubisoft or the EA presentation.

Even if that 3rd party announcement is exclusive?

If it is like a tomb raider yes it would be news if it just another timed DLC or even an exclusive DLC thing it isn't all that special. If they announce Kingdom Hearts 3 exclusively for the PS4 that would be awesome.

Qwark said:
alternine said:
Jumping the gun so quickly. Would love to see this thread get bumped after the conference. You might have some crow to eat.

I wouldn't mind that since I then got games to look forward to and play on my PS4 (I am not to big of a fan of the standard holiday titles).But it seems  Sony is getting PS3 arrogant again. Because let's be honest except bloodborne which is partly a second party game they didn't release to much good exclusives. Neither is Sony to great at withholding info before E3 (project beast last year was rumored far before the E3, but also nothing of those so called accidents. While MS teasing machine is  working fine with Gears remastered and Nintendo released the pic possibly indicating Punc Out U.

All Sony did for the last half year speculation is delay the only 2 big games and making the last half year of 2015 an uncertainty. But I would love to be wrong this time for once though and Sony indeed does release a few bigger titles in the last half year of 2015. 

Lol dude that doesn't make any sense. You just don't randomly get "arrogant". A lot more goes into game development than you think. Some games just aren't simply ready to show yet. And them not releasing good exclusives is just a subjective opinion but I digress. All i'm saying is hold your horses. The good stuff is coming.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I have a good feeling that they've got a few surprises in store when it comes to first party.

Guess we'll find out in about a month.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

arcaneguyver said:

If Sony announces anything new for next year it will be laughable, as it probably end up delayed to spring 2017.

I dunno why I'm so pissed about the R&C delay. I'm usually okay with delays, but there have been so many as of late, and not just in the Sony camp. Why get hyped for anything at E3 when most of that crap won't be playable for about two years?

You had to endure two huge exclusive delays within a month of eachother, Blood borne was playable withing 10 months though. Alos Zelda was delayed which was a (predictable) shame. Perhaps they announce a remaster for the holidays an Uncharted remaster made by Naughty dog. Now that would be fucking hilarious and making the Sony conference like a steaight up comedy show along with 2016 announcemtents which get delayed to 2017.

Because e3 is basically part of PS genetic code? I mean it started the year PS1 came out? And perhaps because PS4 is the current best selling dominating console and a true force of marketing and whatnot?

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...