Greatness will await the entire gen 56 22.95%

Sony thy have betrayed us 60 24.59%

MS is keeps looking better and better 36 14.75%

Sony is love Sony is life you traitor 54 22.13%

38 15.57%

Total:244
celador said:
daredevil.shark said:

I considered what they have produced and what they will do. And 2015 holiday looks killer. The number of Sony first part games will pump way too late.

Too late for what, holiday sales? A price cut and advertising/bundles with games like Battlefront will do more than Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank would of.

Too late to satisfy current PS4 owners. I know Sony will sell a ton. But its wont satisfy me.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

Some Vita announcements at E3:
Assassin's Creed Chronicles coming to PS Vita
XCOM Enemy Unknown Plus coming to PS Vita 
Civilization Revolution 2 Plus coming to PS Vita
Final Fantasy Type-0 coming to PS Vita

All 4 have been rated on a Brazilian rating site!

Wait what? Edit: So its the PSP version which is weird. I guess its cheaper thenn porting HD to the Vita :(

II think Assasssins Creed Rogue would actually be a good shout but of course cchronicles is easier. Rogue sold relatively poor on the PS3 and so there are a lot of people who haven't yet played it. Another console release would do nothing but clash with Unity/Sydicate

Sony has usually had very boring press conferences the past few years, I never make it through the entire thing.

We dont have to worry about selling this holiday. They may even beat the xbox in US. They are marketing the following:
MGS
COD
AC
Batman
Battlefront.
PriceCut

Make a special bundle of each one and watch the sales explode.

People are really exaggerating the sales talk thing, in all the Sony conferences I've seen I have never seen them talk more than a couple minutes about sales, other non gaming stuff and third party marketing deals are the things that I'm worried about going on for too long.

Overall I think that this is a slight overreaction by the OP, from what I've heard Sonys E3 should still be good this year, it's just that they won't have a ton of new 2015 games to announce (I'm still expecting 1 though)

Around the Network

I wouldn't say arrogant, yet, but they had some development bumps along the road it seems. The game they did release were not as great as they were expecting (Knack, Killzone, Driveclub and The Order). They really should be thankful to From software for shedding some hope in their line-up.

Let's wait E3. After that we will know how bad the situation really is.

taus90 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
celador said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I don't think they're going to show up and have nothing to show off,but I feel they are gonna have a lackluster E3 in general. I just really hope they dont spend 20min hyping PS4 sales numbers and showing more charts and self boasting but instead just show what everyone wants to see,games

They didn't mention sales last year, and when they do at conferences they don't spend long on it. Be more worried about 20 minutes of non-gaming nonsense, like Powers from last year. Hopefully they don't make that mistake again.

Yeah that was last year now. Now that they're ahead in the console race again,their arrogance could get the best of them. I hope not though. Last year was a good change for all conferences with no numbers talk for the most part

Seriously!? not announcing games is arrogance.. cool

As for OP. I think MS was forced to blow their load of their upcoming games very early on.. where sony had announced half of what their studios were working on and did release it. Just because nothing has been leaked doesnt mean they wont be announcing anything. And I believe sony needs to have a very strong E3 and keep the hype train rolling to counter Halo 5..

what i m expecting from this year E3 is, GG new game (horizon) for sure. Gravity Rush 2. and to somewhat counter Halo 5 the last guardian announcment. or maybe Gran Turismo 7...

Infact I dont see MS announcing anything new at this E3.

and for games releasing this year on PS4.. was never looking forward for R&C as much as Rime, Wild, HellBlade, Tommorow children, untill dawn, Drawn to death and of course Persona 5

Not announcing (big) games and sill think you will be dominating is arrogance just as Sony tought they could sell a console of €600- with few games just because the name playstation was on it. Wii to Wii U is the same story. Wild is anything but confirmed for 2015 or actually any game on that list except until dawn. Persona 5 could take a while to release in the West. Gran Turismo 6 launched 2 years ago and concidering it is GT PD needs at least three years.. Horizon will be officialy anounced but the game will not be ready in 2015, that's why it wasn't teased off at the PSX expo. MS will show more in Forza announce a new game form rare and promote a shit ton of exclusives for this and the upcoming year.

It is likely for them to announce a new gears  and some third party agreements like Sony, to be honest they don't need more.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Worried about Sony not having a "big" 2015 game release? Then I have the solution for you:

Qwark said:

Not announcing (big) games and sill think you will be dominating is arrogance just as Sony tought they could sell a console of €600- with few games just because the name playstation was on it. Wii to Wii U is the same story. Wild is anything but confirmed for 2015 or actually any game on that list except until dawn. Persona 5 could take a while to release in the West. Gran Turismo 6 launched 2 years ago and concidering it is GT PD needs at least three years.. Horizon will be officialy anounced but the game will not be ready in 2015, that's why it wasn't teased off at the PSX expo. MS will show more in Forza announce a new game form rare and promote a shit ton of exclusives for this and the upcoming year.

It is likely for them to announce a new gears  and some third party agreements like Sony, to be honest they don't need more.

So, delaying games to make them better and without bugs is arrogance? Would you prefer to play Uncharted 4 this holiday and find out that is a mess? Hell, even Bloodborne could have been released for the holiday, instead they waited until March and guess what? It's a masterpiece. Mind that Sony could very well release unfinished games for the holiday, and sales wouldn't be affected at all. Now THAT would be arrogance. 

Is sony was as desprate as MS, they would have rushed Uncharted 4. We damn well know that no matter what happens MS is launching halo 5 this holiday.