By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts big E3 announcements are pretty much all already out there.

Just a little prediction that I want to make, I think that safe for 1 or 2 things all MS E3 announcements have already been either extremely unsubtlely hinted at or leaked.

Here're the 4 big new things that I feel MS is going to announce at E3 that we (likely) already know about:

Joe Montana NFL 16

Battletoads

Gears Remaster

Gears 4

And they already have Halo 5, Tomb Raider, Forza 6, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Crackdown, Scalebound, maybe Phantom Dust as games not only for the show but also games that are releasing until sometime in probably late 2016. How much more could they really put in there? Unless they plan to go as far as 2017 with game announcements I'd say that we're maybe looking at 1 more retail game (Rare?) and other than that maybe a couple digital announcements.

Around the Network

I guess a bunch of third party announcements as well and some timed exclusive IP

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's still a great line up though. I get the feeling they are gonna have some sweet surprises. I mean, they really NEED something, they are getting wrecked, just look at those sale numbers!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

They will have a third party exclusive of an already established franchise, and a second party game as well imo. Rare might have two announcements as well. Aside from that, I would agree the rest is pretty predictable.

You know they have new ip to announce right.

Around the Network
D-Joe said:

That already leaked. It's called Phil Run and it's practically like Meme Run but with Phil.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

D-Joe said:

Which could be Rare's game and/or digital.

i feel like last year MS really reached pretty far to put on last year's show. we know for a fact now that phantom dust was in pre-production when they announced it last year. rumors have it that crackdown didn't even have a developer at E3 and frankly the CGI trailer for phantom dust/crackdown/scalebound with no further announcements in a (almost) year really makes those games feel like a reach.

either this E3 they have not much to announce or MS shoots for the moon and announces their wishlist of every game they anticipate making from now until 2018. i'll go with the latter because this year is make or break. if they don't turn things around with halo 5 the generation is officially a runaway for sony.

Battletoads? Bleh... I'm not going to be interested in it if it's going to be as frustrating as the original. I would rather have a new JFG or a new Conker..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

We will just have to wait and see.