By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts big E3 announcements are pretty much all already out there.

KLXVER said:
I don't see how they can reboot Battletoads tbh. Unless its a smaller digital only beat`em up or something.

They need to revamp it aesthetically, better/improve the game mechanics, etc... basically do what Capcom did when they released SFIV.

Around the Network

Lionhead has a new ip they are working on, I bet we hear something about that at e3!

Goatseye said:
KLXVER said:
I don't see how they can reboot Battletoads tbh. Unless its a smaller digital only beat`em up or something.

They need to revamp it aesthetically, better/improve the game mechanics, etc... basically do what Capcom did when they released SFIV.

Still dont see how this franchise can become a full 60$ 8th gen game...

Still a good lineup regardless and we've yet to hear and see the new IP, probably some 3rd party announcements as well.

But knowing the current situation and overall feelings it's probably going to be completely shit because MS apparently can't do anything or get anything right, at least according to those outside the circle.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

gergroy said:
Lionhead has a new ip they are working on, I bet we hear something about that at e3!

Right. A non-Fable IP; I wonder what is it.

Twisted Pixel has been working for a while on a new IP, the biggest they ever done.

Press Play also is working on a bigger than usual small titles.

Decisive games are specialized on RTS games.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Goatseye said:
KLXVER said:

Still dont see how this franchise can become a full 60$ 8th gen game...

Why put a price tag on it? The best Microsoft games beside Halo, Forza and Gears are small downloadable titles.

State of Decay, Ori, Iron Brigade,etc...

Goatseye said:

Why put a price tag on it? The best Microsoft games beside Halo, Forza and Gears are small downloadable titles.

State of Decay, Ori, Iron Brigade,etc...

Sure, thats why if the game is announced, I think it will be a smaller downloadable title.

Goatseye said:
gergroy said:

Right. A non-Fable IP; I wonder what is it.

Twisted Pixel has been working for a while on a new IP, the biggest they ever done.

Press Play also is working on a bigger than usual small titles.

Decisive games are specialized on RTS games.

confirmed new new IP or just new to them.   gut feel tells me that twisted pixel might be doing the battletoads project. 

just seems like a good fit for them.

They will have some good announcements for sure, if anyone actually thinks Microsoft's e3 big announcements are all out there , when then they are a complete moron.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

What former Rare is doing is a bit more interesting to me than modern day rare. Battle Toads could be a good throwback as well. Fable Legends is also on my radar. MS has a good lineup so far.