By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts big E3 announcements are pretty much all already out there.

I finally cut the cable cord and planning on getting a channel master dvr for ota tv but looks like Xbox one might get dvr feature better be free no monthly fee ontop of live...so hopefully they realease some info on that

Around the Network

COD gameplay
Halo 5 gameplay + custom console/premium edition statue reveal?
Forza 6 gameplay/release date
Fable Legends gameplay
Quantum Break/Crackdown?
Gears remaster + CGI trailer for Gears 4
Rare IP reveal
Indie announcements
Hololens?

That leaves room for 3rd parties like Assassins Creed, Tomb Raider, and one 3rd party deal

A boring prediction, but i feel this is most accurate.Its not as much about the most megatons, but how committed they are to the gamer. If they do that, then Im happy. Plus the Rare/3rd party reveal will be enough to tide us over....conferences rarely have more then a couple surprises.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

COD gameplay
Fable Legends gameplay
Quantum Break/Crackdown?
Rare IP reveal
Indie announcements
Hololens?

That leaves room for 3rd parties like Assassins Creed, Tomb Raider, and one 3rd party deal

A boring prediction, but i feel this is most accurate.Its not as much about the most megatons, but how committed they are to the gamer. If they do that, then Im happy. Plus the Rare/3rd party reveal will be enough to tide us over....conferences rarely have more then a couple surprises.

Haven't you heard about the whole Joe Montana Football thing?

DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:

COD gameplay
Fable Legends gameplay
Quantum Break/Crackdown?
Rare IP reveal
Indie announcements
Hololens?

I was away from my computer for two hours....lol things really happen fast. Why? Will it be exclusive? Seems like that will alienate MS from their best buddy EA

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

It would be pretty cool and amusing if Battletoads ends up being a thing.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
DerNebel said:

I was away from my computer for two hours....lol things really happen fast. Why? Will it be exclusive? Seems like that will alienate MS from their best buddy EA

2 hours? That thing has been going around for a couple months now. :D

Supposed to be exclusive to X1 and PC (and with tweets like this it seems more than likely), doesn't seem to have the NFL licenses though.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
They will have some good announcements for sure, if anyone actually thinks Microsoft's e3 big announcements are all out there , when then they are a complete moron.

I must be a moron then i guess. Or not.

E3 2015 microsoft conference is the most predictable of all...because it will be a E3 2O14 2.0.

You will see the same  games as last year : Halo 5, tomb raider, Fable, Quantum break (maybe it will be for gamescom for this one), and the new forza instead of forza horizon 2.

You will (maybe) see gameplay instead of some Cgi bullshit from : Crackdown 3, Scalebound, and the oher remake of a xbox game.

You will see some multis such as Fifa or Assassins creed.

You will see a inde @Xbox video (5/10 minutes)

Add the new rare game (Battletoads ?), the gears of wars 1 remake, joe montana football.

+ Hololens + Windows 10.

And you probably get E3 2015 Ms conference at 95%. Remember, it's only 90 minutes, they can't really show more than that.

OttoniBastos said:
I don't expect much megatons from the big 3.

Sony and microsoft will waste time showing gimmicks like VR/AR.
Both will waste time with indies.
Both will waste time with third party DLC exclusive/exclusive skins.
Both will (possibly?) waste time with TV stuff.
Both will show their already announced games(like uncharted 4 and halo 5)

MS will have less time to announce things since they have to show the games already announced/leaked so one megaton is possible.

Sony have a little more space but knowing sony they will waste more time than MS pandering the indies but still i can see them announcing some media molecule project,santa monica or guerilla.

Nintendo will probably have a shorter direct-ish presentation like last year and they will probably show the already announced games like Xeno localized port,fatal frame localized,Devil's third,star fox,splatoon,persona 4 vs fire emblem and a bunch of 3DS games.Metroid prime 4 is the only realistic megaton imo.

Nintendo is kind of a dark horse in terms of new announcements to me, could be Metroid, could be Animal Crossing, could be Paper Mario, could be a new IP.

Sony is somewhat similar to MS in that we already know/can assume a good number of the bigger announcements (Horizon from GG, GT for PS4 if Tachikoma is to be believed), but there's still some more mystery in terms of if they are going to show off projects from some of their other AAA studios and what the projects of those other studios could even be. We know for example that Level 5(not a Sony studio, I know) is going to announce a JRPG but we can really only assume what it's going to be.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023