By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Hyrule Warriors Thread - Extensive FAQ Inside, Rupee Glitch Explained

I've only dipped in and out of the game so far. More than an hour and it tends to get a bit repetitive. Need to look more into Adventure mode

Around the Network

This game is more repetitive than Monster Hunter.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Great thread!

I still have a lot of modes and DLC to tackle, but I've enjoyed my time with Hyrule Warriors so far, especially in co-op.

Bookmarked, thank you very much Rol!

Time for Ganondorf to enter beast mode!

Does anyone else notice some characters cause more framerate problems than others?

For me, the game runs solid with Link, Sheik and Impa.

Cia, an occasional dropped frame here and there.

Midna seems to cause worse framerate problems for me imo.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Nice thread Rol. Will be sure to comment on the game in the future.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Aha, the Adventure Mode FAQ has already begun! I'm also on the lookout for the HW's maps.

RolStoppable said:

7. In co-operative multiplayer, why are some of the fortresses empty?

It's because of the programming that limits the total amount of enemies that are displayed on both screens. If one player's area is very busy, then the other player's area will only begin to fill up once the partner has killed some enemies, that will split up the spawn duties of the game again. At times the game has also problems to load allies that should be there according to the map. However, it's possible to save allies in need of help even if they aren't displayed on screen; of course, that's up to luck as you can only guess from the map where they are supposed to stand.

Is this all the time? I noticed some fortresses were in neutral grey with no enemies, but I assumed those would be available at a later time in the map.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Thanks for this! Love it! :D

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

RolStoppable said:
TomaTito said:

Is this all the time? I noticed some fortresses were in neutral grey with no enemies, but I assumed those would be available at a later time in the map.

There are gray fortresses regardless of the number of players, so some missions don't use all possible fortresses by design. But what I meant to address are fortresses that are either red or yellow (some missions have two enemy factions), so I'll update question 7 to make that clear.

OK. While in co-op, I've only noticed few spawns on a fortress (never empty) or captain pop-ins near its outpost. Maybe later on.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Why is adventure mode so long for and how the heck do I get past Ganon + Gohma + Plantthing in 10 or something min?!