By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Hyrule Warriors Thread - Extensive FAQ Inside, Rupee Glitch Explained

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
This game is more repetitive than Monster Hunter.

It has 13 maps compared to only five, and much more varied objectives. You also gain EXP on a grind run instead of potentially (and often) nothing.

I hope you were just trolling because you saw me mentioning Monster Hunter in my review.

Busted!  That's precisely what I was doing.  That being said, I do find Monster Hunter to be more enjoyable.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to speak.

That's no to say that I haven't had my share of fun with Hyrule Warriors.  I have beaten the majority of the Adventure Map sans a few missions.  For whatever reason I just lost interest in the game.  Picking up Smash Bros had something to do with this.  I probably will come back to Hyrule Warriors eventually and when I do will visit this thread and purchase the DLC.  It is a rather fun game in spurts.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Just wanted to say that the FAQ has been very helpful, and I've really made some progress. Thanks Rol!

Found a guide for farming materials. Maybe some people think this is helpful.
http://hyrulewarriorsmaterialsguide.yolasite.com/

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I still got to get this game damn it!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

there is something that doesnt make sense, why with the complete triforce thye heroes werent able to vanish ganondorf and they just sealed him but in skyward sword the complete triforce is able to vanish Demise which is obviosuly stronger?

Around the Network

Last night I discovered something really helpful. Using the special attack for the kill against playable characters greatly increases your chance of getting their gold material. It may work for the strong enemy silver drops as well, I haven't tried those yet. No need for the material master potion. (but I did have materials+ on my weapon)

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

hentai_11 said:
RolStoppable said:

1. When do enemies expose their weak spots?
It usually happens after they perform one of their stronger attacks, so it's just a matter of observing and learning. However, there are a few special cases where you can speed up the process tremendously. Hit Darknuts and Stalmasters with a quick strike and immediately roll behind them. Zant only exposes his weak spot after you've successfully blocked a number of his attacks.

An additional Method to expose the weak spot ist to use magic. Start the Magic Attack, go near a monster and finish the attack early. The Monster should than reveal its weak spot.

Also: Can you give some hints how to solve the "kill 1000 enemies in 10 Minutes"-maps? (With A-Rank) I am usually running out of time ...

If possible, use Link with your most powerful spinner, preferably one that has lightning+ and strength V on it and spam the YYYYX attack.

Basically, keep hitting Y until he does a flip, while he's in the air hit X. When he lands the spinner creates a vortex that draws in all nearby enemies then finishes with a powerful shockwave.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

NinjaguyDan said:
hentai_11 said:

Also: Can you give some hints how to solve the "kill 1000 enemies in 10 Minutes"-maps? (With A-Rank) I am usually running out of time ...

If possible, use Link with your most powerful spinner, preferably one that has lightning+ and strength V on it and spam the YYYYX attack.

Basically, keep hitting Y until he does a flip, while he's in the air hit X. When he lands the spinner creates a vortex that draws in all nearby enemies then finishes with a powerful shockwave.

Like Rol already guessed I have the Problem with specific Characters to get their additional Heart-Pieces. Link isn't really a Problem. His Fairy-Weapon can kill enemies fast enough ...

Agnetha and some others however ...

I read somewhere that bomb+ might be the way to go with her. I will try this next.

Termina map is broken.. Ugh ;--p level 50 ghirahim with best weapon not enough... Goron and zora masks nearly impossible to aquire to activate the owls... Very well put together map though.. Better than twilight map

Hi Cyber Friends again.
How do I find "hidden enemies"? Also, why is it IMPOSSIBLE to dig those blue rocks (using digging mits) in the first Adventure mode, second to the right in the very bottom left corner of the map? It's sparkling but nothing works.

After I used compass there was that and a rock face which I successfully bombed to unlock the victory reward for Zelda's moveset that I need to unlock - The WindWaker.